Gist for BlackBerry v1.7 Released As They Share Their Growth After Acquisition

Gist was acquired by RIM about a year ago and since then they have done an amazing job of bringing their contacts app to the native BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0. They also just rolled out v1.7 of their app for BlackBerry smartphones with loads of improvements. They most significant of all of them is “overall account performance and reliability which is always good.

Gist for BlackBerry v1.7 Released As They Share Their Growth After Acquisition - BerryReview
    04-16-12 11:29 AM
    I downloaded this a month or two ago....and it drained by battery big time. I was on .267 then, which i think was doing a fair job with my bold. But after downloading gist, and even after uninstalling this app, .267 was never the same again. I don't know what this app did to my phone as my battery drain became miserable even after i unistalled it. My battery life improved only when i migrated to .342.

I might try again to load this and see what it does...
    04-16-12 11:58 AM
    This is a great application that really helps know what your contacts are posting. I just loaded and have no battery problems at all and the info available for a given contact is vary useful.
    04-16-12 06:17 PM
    I think its a great app, but since RIM acquired Gist quite sometime ago, i would prefer it if they would integrate it into OS 7 itself, like how the playbook works. I don't really wish to sign up for another service.
    04-16-12 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD