So I just got this free app. The description and explanation of how it works seems plausible enough. it describes using wifi and accelerometer sensors, among others to detect fluctuations in the EM field around your device.

My question is, I have a Tour, no wifi or accelleromter or touch sensor, and its still giving readings. I'm sure its mostly bs but call major bs because I have a Tour.

To quote a cheesy sci-fi saying,I want to believe. I want it to at least say what it says its doing but its so easy for it to be random crap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 10:00 AM
    Some might argue that the fields generated by your BB can be interfered with by spirits. Now, personally I think there is more to it than most of us understand, including me, but as far as this particular app goes its more show than substance I'd say
    11-20-10 10:49 AM
    You wonder if a ghost detecting app is BS? Seriously?
    I downloaded it, I think stuff like this is funny.
    11-20-10 01:44 PM
    Its probably coincidence but just after i climbed down from a high lift at work, I looked at the display and it said "balance"

I was walking towards an assembly area at work and it said "short" its all ladies in there and they're short, one of them's nickname is shorty.

theres been some other coincidental words. just wish i knew the range on the radar and what all the numbers mean.

the description page kind of sucks.
    11-21-10 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD