Hi everyone. I upgraded to the 9810 from a 9700 a couple days ago and a lot of my apps have been unavailable. I switched my pin and my device on the Crackberry/Mobihand store and I can now see a list of my purchased apps. The problem is that they're all still listed as being for my 9700. None of my keys changed either. At first I thought this was because the apps weren't yet considered compatible with the new device or OS. But I just saw that Shortcutme has been updated so I tried to download it and I have the option to download the 9700 version (not compatible with Torch) or buy the new version ((I've already paid for v 5). Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I can do to fix this? Thanks a lot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 02:01 PM
    Did you send the upgrade PIN change via their link? Log into your account, click "change" where your PIN is posted. Fill in the new PIN and add something to the remarks (ie new device, etc) and Mobihand will generate new codes.

If you have done this already, did you get the confirmation email from Mobihand that they updated your information?
    Last edited by ibcop; 08-18-11 at 02:54 PM.
    08-18-11 02:51 PM
    You need to wait for the change to go through. You will get an email from Mobihand when that happens.
    08-18-11 03:22 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

What happened was that I tried to change the info on my mobihand account from my phone but I couldn't find where to do it. So I emailed them and they gave me instructions to follow but I still couldn't change the info under My Account until I tried it on my laptop.

Anyway, I didn't have to enter a reason. And the info updated almost instantaneously on my account page and my pin changed beside the individual apps. The rep who sent me the instructions never mentioned anything about a confirmation email, but based on your answers, I'll sit tight and wait for one. Any idea how long? Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 05:20 PM
    Usually around 24 hours.
    08-18-11 06:51 PM
    So, for anyone who may have the same issue in the future, an update:

I logged into my Mobihand account again tonight, this time from my laptop, and I was able to get a much better picture of what's going on. I didn't get any confirmation email (and I checked my spam). Apps that aren't compatible with my new device have a red "x" beside them. Those that are compatible have either a green checkmark or a green symbol that looks like the refresh button on the Chrome browser. The ones with the symbol give me an option of "Swap to Another Version" and after clicking that, I can access the Torch-compatible version and the key is then updated (except for BuddyGuard - that key didn't update, not sure if it will work yet). All is well again! Now it's time for AppWorld to get it together.

*Edit
    BuddyGuard's a no-go at this point.
    Last edited by after.thought; 08-18-11 at 11:45 PM.
    08-18-11 11:24 PM
    Yeah this is one reason why I only buy from Mobihand.
    I've had my pin changed in as little as 2 hours, but some have taken days. Just have to be patient sometimes.
    08-18-11 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD