I just upgraded my OS to the latest official version last night and when I went to open quicklaunch it asked for my activation key. Does anyone know how to retrieve it?
    12-02-09 09:31 AM
    I just upgraded my OS to the latest official version last night and when I went to open quicklaunch it asked for my activation key. Does anyone know how to retrieve it?
    If you bought your app from crackberry, you can go to app store => customer support => my account. You should be able to see a list of all the apps that you have purchased from them and activation keys too. That should do it. Hope this helps..
    12-02-09 09:46 AM
    If you bought your app from crackberry, you can go to app store => customer support => my account. You should be able to see a list of all the apps that you have purchased from them and activation keys too. That should do it. Hope this helps..
    Unfortunately I downloaded it from my phone but this is good info to know and something to keep in mind for future purchases
    12-02-09 10:12 AM
    Unfortunately I downloaded it from my phone but this is good info to know and something to keep in mind for future purchases
    Where did you purchase from? If from crackberry you can use the instructions from my previous post. I downloaded directly to my phone from crackberry store and was able to use computer to recover my my activation keys.
    12-02-09 02:09 PM
    Where did you purchase from? If from crackberry you can use the instructions from my previous post. I downloaded directly to my phone from crackberry store and was able to use computer to recover my my activation keys.
    I got it through Blackberry App world, I was able to retrieve it from there, thanks
    12-02-09 02:19 PM
    I got it through Blackberry App world, I was able to retrieve it from there, thanks
    I had the same question. I was about to ask where did you find it, but I realized that the "license" in the bb app world is the "activation code" for the app- same number different name. Thought I would mention this if other people search for this topic.
    12-08-09 09:52 AM
    I had the same question. I was about to ask where did you find it, but I realized that the "license" in the bb app world is the "activation code" for the app- same number different name. Thought I would mention this if other people search for this topic.
    Hey thanx, i was having the same issue till i saw this post.
    The License in BB App World worked for me. Cheers.
    01-01-10 06:23 AM
    License Key
    Activation Code

All mean the same thing in the software, literally.
    01-01-10 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD