ok got my tour recently, I have my gmail set up with the blackberry email manager and that works fine, it puts them right on my tour when i get them and when i delete them on my your it deletes them in my gmail inbox.

But I downloaded the official gmail app for blackberrys from google and i got my email set up and everything and they appear but my emails wont push/ appear in my gmail inbox unless I refresh.

How do i get it so its like my blackberry gmail account were when i receive one or delete one, it deletes right in my inbox.
    07-31-09 10:01 AM
    ok got my tour recently, I have my gmail set up with the blackberry email manager and that works fine, it puts them right on my tour when i get them and when i delete them on my your it deletes them in my gmail inbox.

But I downloaded the official gmail app for blackberrys from google and i got my email set up and everything and they appear but my emails wont push/ appear in my gmail inbox unless I refresh.

How do i get it so its like my blackberry gmail account were when i receive one or delete one, it deletes right in my inbox.
    the gmail app does not push, it pulls
    07-31-09 10:05 AM
    oh ok. well thanks I guess i will stick with default email client on tour.
    07-31-09 10:07 AM
    the gmail app is good for finding an old email in gmail, from before you got the BB, or other archived email.
    07-31-09 10:09 AM
    i wonder if it'll ever be possible for this to work? i also wonder if it'll ever be possible to configure how often the app refreshes your inbox to notify you of a new e-mail
    01-19-10 11:56 AM
    the gmail app does not push, it pulls
    wow, i always wondered why my gmail didnt show up immediately...wierd that all other mails clients push and this one doesnt.
    01-19-10 12:13 PM
    If you have OS 5.0.0.419, the Enhanced Gmail Plugin is preinstalled. It has most features of Gmail except for searching through your email (although the GoogleMobileApp does that job just fine). It functions as push email too. One major downside is that it doesn't integrate into the Messages app.

You can also download the Enhanced Gmail Plugin for 4.x OS but it seems to run as a separate app.
    01-19-10 12:48 PM
    I was sick of seeing that stupid message from enhanced gmail plugin saying "message too long ...blah blah". i've never had that problem with gmail app.
    01-19-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD