Hi all,

I'm sure people have had this problem though I couldn't find a thread regarding this issue on the forum.

I just recently upgraded my OS to 5.0 on my Storm. I've been having problems and told Verizon, for which they are sending me a replacement. I have two apps (TalkLock and StopTilt) - how can I get them on my replacement phone without buying them again? Should I be able to just install them again somehow?
    12-01-09 01:41 PM
    I was coming to ask the same question...you beat me to it. I just got my replacement phone in today, like 10 minutes ago actually, and have a bunch of apps I paid for. Was wondering if I was SOL or not.
    12-01-09 01:43 PM
    If you bought them from Blackberry App World. Access App World, Scroll over to My World. Bring up menu key and select Log In. This will refresh you purchases where you can redownload them.
    12-01-09 02:19 PM
    Assuming you bouhght them from MobiHand/Crackberry, log in to your account and you can redownload.

Smartphone - MobiHand Apps Store Account
    12-01-09 02:19 PM
    Assuming you bouhght them from MobiHand/Crackberry, log in to your account and you can redownload.

Smartphone - MobiHand Apps Store Account
    Doing a PIN change FIRST which will regenerate the registration codes.
    12-01-09 02:25 PM
    Thanks...that worked. Logged into App World and logged into my paypal and it let me re-download everything.
    12-01-09 02:55 PM
    Great thanks!!!
    Last edited by nabisco_12; 05-23-10 at 12:35 PM.
    05-23-10 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD