I have an app on my desktop that I want to put onto my storm 2 through DM and I have the COD and JAD files but no alx. Can this still be done? Desktop Manager keeps asking for alx file when I got to install app.

Thanks

topcop
    11-25-09 07:46 AM
    Download crackutil or bbsak. Either one of them will let you put the cod file in without the Alx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 09:16 AM
    Download crackutil or bbsak. Either one of them will let you put the cod file in without the Alx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Can you get crackutil or bbsak from here and would this download to storm or desktop to use?

thanks

topcop
    11-25-09 10:57 AM
    yeah, you should be able to download both from here. CrackUtil might be a tad harder to find but a simple search should be able to find BBSAK fairly easy. These are desktop tools. Basically you hook up your storm to your computer, run the program, find the COD you want to load and let the program do the work.
    11-25-09 11:00 AM
    11-25-09 11:01 AM
    bbsak (blackberry swiss army knife) should be in one of the threads if you search - if not just google it and download it from BBHYBRIDS.net (not sure if you need to join to download but it's free in either case). You would download it to your desktop and run it from there
    11-25-09 11:03 AM
    Thanks for all the answers I was just searching for those two programs and came back to post and you all had it for me. Also if I install the COD or JAD to my storm will I be able to delete the program the normal way or do I have to use either one of these programs to remove?
    11-25-09 11:06 AM
    yes you will be able to delete like normal. just a different way to install them is all
    11-25-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD