I was searching on App World for GetGlue but it gives me 0 results. Then I searched CB and found Michelle's post about her most used apps and she mentions that GetGlue is no longer being developed for the BB but still could be downloaded. I tried the link she provided, Error - BlackBerry App World but it comes up as an unknown item.

Anyone know where I can download the app or have an OTA? Thanks!
    02-18-12 06:47 AM
    02-18-12 07:14 AM
    Thanks blueyestm, I checked it out and the links they provided all lead back to the same App World error link. Checked the app page but they don't have one for the Blackberry either.
    02-18-12 07:29 AM
    well i just did a scour on the net via my laptop as i was on my phone before and I can't find a jad file anywhere. glad i got it listed in my appworld before they pulled it :/
    02-18-12 08:54 AM
    I finally got it on App World. Searching 'GetGlue' on my BB App World doesn't give me the result and I used my laptop to search CB and access the link to App World. After a bit of searching on Google for OTA links, I decided to access the link again this time via my BB and it showed it just fine! Wonder what was going on.
    02-18-12 09:01 AM
    not sure but glad you got it
    evil.bunny likes this.
    02-18-12 10:01 AM
    i find the mobile site is alot better. I put a link on my homescreen.

As they have stopped development of the blackbery app, the mobile site has more functionality and has a history of the things you post.
    evil.bunny likes this.
    02-19-12 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD