Hey BlackBerry Fans,

Check out the latest version of Loopt for BlackBerry, which allows you to write Tipsa way for you to show off your expertise on your favorite places with the greater Loopt community!

Download the update now by visiting loopt.com on your BlackBerry's browser!

Read more about the update on our blog: looptblog.com

-The Loopt Team

P.S.: This latest update of Loopt for BlackBerry is available to U.S. users on the BlackBerry Curve 8520, 8530, 8900, BlackBerry Bold 9000, 9700, BlackBerry Tour 9630 and BlackBerry Storm 9530 & 9550. The previous version of Loopt is still available for legacy devices such as the 8330. To see if your device is supported and get Loopt, visit Loopt.com - Discover the world around you using your BlackBerry browser.
    01-29-10 07:47 PM
    Hey BlackBerry Fans,

Check out the latest version of Loopt for BlackBerry, which allows you to write Tipsa way for you to show off your expertise on your favorite places with the greater Loopt community!

Download the update now by visiting loopt.com on your BlackBerry's browser!

Read more about the update on our blog: looptblog.com

-The Loopt Team

P.S.: This latest update of Loopt for BlackBerry is available to U.S. users on the BlackBerry Curve 8520, 8530, 8900, BlackBerry Bold 9000, 9700, BlackBerry Tour 9630 and BlackBerry Storm 9530 & 9550. The previous version of Loopt is still available for legacy devices such as the 8330. To see if your device is supported and get Loopt, visit Loopt.com - Discover the world around you using your BlackBerry browser.
    When will this be available in Europe? I could then review it thanks..
    01-30-10 04:06 AM
    Loopt is still not available for US Cellular and other carriers.

This is why so many people are going to FourSquare and other social sites. Loopt has fallen behind the times with their antiquated restrictions.

Carriers that offer unrestricted GPS and data plans (almost every US carrier requires a data plan these days) still can't use Loopt. I can understand needing to work with carriers when it comes to WAP devices, but restricting smartphones based on carrier????

A Tour is a Tour, a Curve is a Curve, no matter which carrier they are on. It's only Loopt that locks down which BBs can be used on which carrier.
    01-30-10 07:29 AM
    I love using Loopt on my Blackberry storm.
    02-03-10 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD