Thought I'd post this as I haven't seen it posted yet. I came across a site to download RIMs Official Twitter client now without an invite. Hope you like it!

phutta’s blog � Download : Twitter(R) for BlackBerry(R) beta
    02-19-10 01:19 AM
    hey thanks alot...was looking for this.
    02-19-10 07:43 AM
    Thanks a bunch man!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 01:30 AM
    It's still beta and it's not official. That what you have there is a link to Leaked copies.... Which have already been posted on here...

Invite is still required for newer builds and updates with the Beta.
    02-20-10 02:14 AM
    I am going to wait for an invite, due to wanting access to the newer build, but thatnks for posting.

02-20-10 12:48 PM
    Honestly, while I understand that this is a leak, it seemed slow and memory hogish compared to Ubertwitter. I'll stick with UT, thanks.
    02-21-10 01:50 AM
    Hey I have t downloaded twitter as well but its not working. What shall I do to make it work
    On my bold. I don't have any data plan. However I have GPRS data available.

02-23-10 10:01 AM
    it's terrible anyways lol

maybe the final build will be able to compete with what we all have now..
    02-23-10 10:55 AM
    If it's anything like RIM's Facebook app, thanks but no thanks.
    02-23-10 11:46 AM
    I like it...not too bad for first time out of the gate.....
    02-23-10 11:49 AM
    I have an extra invite code and download for twitter, if anyone wants it ... and a way to get your own invite code! PM me
    02-24-10 01:00 AM
    I have been using it for almost 48 hours now. So far I'm liking it. The app doesn't work in the background and thus less battery and memory consumption. The only drawback is that it does support notification settings for @reply. But that's ok I guess. Anyway, what's the difference I can expect from the official build (those using invitation codes) compared to this leak?

Oh btw @alimunaz, all RIM native apps only works with BIS or BES. Standard GPRS setting won't render rye apps to work like it should. (ie: push notifications etc.)

02-24-10 01:59 AM
    I have been using it for almost 48 hours now. So far I'm liking it. The app doesn't work in the background and thus less battery and memory consumption. The only drawback is that it does support notification settings for @reply. But that's ok I guess. Anyway, what's the difference I can expect from the official build (those using invitation codes) compared to this leak?

Oh btw @alimunaz, all RIM native apps only works with BIS or BES. Standard GPRS setting won't render rye apps to work like it should. (ie: push notifications etc.)

There will be no difference except for maybe if they release an update they may want a invite code, but we all know that will get leaked too unless its the official open release.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-24-10 02:21 AM
    I still use it after a few weeks. The only REAL draweback is the fact that sometimes my Inbox lags 10 seconds when I exit the Twitter app. Here you can see my impressions.
    02-24-10 03:55 AM
    been using it for about a week now with no problems, I like it better than Uber
    02-24-10 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD