I live close to about 3 to 4 Gas Stations and they are always juggling there gas prices dramatically and its annoying. I saw a website that would tell you pricing at every gas station depending on where you are and was wondering that would be pretty cool to have on my phone. Anyone know if there is a program like this or even something that can be made?
    02-20-09 10:24 AM
    Verizon navigator does that, if you have it anyway

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 10:40 AM
    Verizon navigator does that, if you have it anyway

Really? How good is VZ Navigator? Is there a fee associated with it to use it?
    02-20-09 10:55 AM
    Really? How good is VZ Navigator? Is there a fee associated with it to use it?
    I have VZ Naviagtor and I really like it, comes in very handy. Just moved and I use it a lot getting used to the area and finding out where places are. The gas app is pretty hand and have only had a couple problems where the gas prices aren't updated right away. I've been using if for over a year now. It would run you $10 a month.
    02-20-09 11:08 AM
    Garmin does it also along with POI, traffic updates, and weather...You can still get it for 20% off the 99.00 price. It has no monthly fees.

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile
    02-20-09 11:39 AM
    Garmin does it also along with POI, traffic updates, and weather...You can still get it for 20% off the 99.00 price. It has no monthly fees.

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile
    vz nav does all that and if switch phones like to my backup or but a new style bb all my stuff follows me.

02-20-09 12:00 PM
    vz nav does all that and if switch phones like to my backup or but a new style bb all my stuff follows me.

Thats why I have VZNav over Garmin. I switch phones to often to have to deal with the Garmin one time fee.
    02-20-09 12:05 PM
    try //gasbuddytogo.com
    gasbuddy.com is the web site

It's free and you enter rour zip code to find the area gas station prices.
    02-20-09 12:57 PM
    Thats why I have VZNav over Garmin. I switch phones to often to have to deal with the Garmin one time fee.
    Humm if you have your phone for over 8 months you come out ahead. If you are switching to different models of phone more than that you have issues... I mean that nicely.
    02-20-09 01:03 PM
    I have VZ Naviagtor and I really like it, comes in very handy. Just moved and I use it a lot getting used to the area and finding out where places are. The gas app is pretty hand and have only had a couple problems where the gas prices aren't updated right away. I've been using if for over a year now. It would run you $10 a month.

Thanks for your feed back. The only reason why Im opt'n not to go this route is because you have to pay for it. I dont know if its just me...but its irritating how VZ makes you pay for every little damn thing. I have friends with Sprint who has everything from mobile TV, Modem, etc all included into there plan.

Im just venting dont mind me. But thanks for your insight.
    02-20-09 01:07 PM
    try //gasbuddytogo.com
    gasbuddy.com is the web site

It's free and you enter rour zip code to find the area gas station prices.
    Thats the website I saw. I guess Ill use that...thanks for the posting
    02-20-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD