...tried to choose Verizon/9000 (since no "Tour" option yet). It downloaded and installed fine. But when I run the app, it complains about no gps configured. Assume that we just have to wait until they certify a version for the Tour that can access the built in gps?

Long time blackberry user. Upgraded from 8830->Storm on 6/20. Upgraded Storm to Tour today. I will miss the massive screen, but that is about it. Love having a full keyboard and trackball again. Email, navigation and browsing are just so easy.

Jeff
    07-12-09 09:08 PM
    I was also hoping to download and couldn't (I coudn't even get it to agree I had a compatible device).
    07-12-09 09:09 PM
    I was also hoping to download and couldn't (I coudn't even get it to agree I had a compatible device).
    Same. With several GPS related apps. I'm going to hang out a few weeks and wait for them to be reconfigured. They'll get it figured out.
    07-12-09 09:11 PM
    So where did you guys go to download this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 09:19 PM
    GPSBerry: I know you are trying to be helpful but I already looked at that app and it is not for me. It's too hard to read, etc.

I contacted Garmin via e-mail and this is the response they gave me:

Thank you for contacting Garmin International.

I will be happy to help you out with this. Unfortunately at this point in time we do not have a build available for this phone. Hopefully we will have build available within the next few weeks. At this point in time I would suggest for you to contact Handmark and let them know that the build that was sent to you was for a Blackberry Curve. Handmark's phone number is 816-472-7256
    So sounds like they are working on it.
    07-15-09 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD