Anyone else having Garmin network errors?
    Last edited by RBBB; 03-15-10 at 11:18 AM.
    03-15-10 11:16 AM
    i was having problems yesterday. havent tried it today
    03-15-10 11:39 AM
    I've been having the same network down issue for the past couple of days. Hope it comes back soon

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 12:55 PM
    Its been off and in last few days. Today its offline. I wonder if its version specific. That is are the free trial users getting the same issue? If so, that's a quick way to lose business

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 01:01 PM
    Anyone's Garmin Mobile working today?
    03-15-10 03:29 PM
    Not working for me.

03-15-10 04:56 PM
    Just sits at acquiring sats.

03-15-10 05:04 PM
    I called Garmin and they say they've had no reports of any prpblems.

03-15-10 05:18 PM
    works fine..it's your cracked version that's broken now
    03-15-10 05:42 PM
    works fine..it's your cracked version that's broken now
    hahaha...some people don't have a clue! And yes, my paid-for version is working just fine. Thanks for asking.
    03-15-10 06:34 PM
    Mines not cracked just old. Guess I'm forced to update. It was time to reload the OS anyway.

03-15-10 07:35 PM
    I have had a long lasting hypothesis since childhood.

I postulated that pirated software increases sales because familiarity is reduces costs for buyers.

For example, if millions of people pirate MS Windows and MS Office, then that translates into many thousands of MS licenses being bought by businesses because their employees are 'magically' prepped in using MS software for 'free'.

In other words, pirated software creates free training.

Furthermore, the sense of achievement in pirating an item creates more loyalty to that product than for free alternatives!

Garmin should be happy when people pirate their software and spread news of how good it is to prospective license buyers.

If Garmin block cracked versions, they are going to lose a lot of free exposure and revenue-generating referals

So says I. Btw, I don't even know what the software does and I don't care

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-15-10 07:36 PM
    Did not get a chance to post but at around noon Pacific time, Garmin (paid-for) worked fine. Oh, and it is working fine, now, at 6:22pm Pacific time.
    03-15-10 08:23 PM
    Mines not cracked just old. Guess I'm forced to update. It was time to reload the OS anyway.

Update? Update the Garmin program? Does it not notify one if there are updates? I've not had it that long, so I'm curious. And I certainly hope one doesn't need to pay for updates. That would make me unhappy.
    03-15-10 09:19 PM
    Older versions are apparently no longer supported (including trial). Update was free. Need to restart device. Also updated my Berry Weather, no longer runs in the ap switcher and PBA Bowling. Using Crackberry.com and handango were easy. Updating aps does leave a bunch of stuff in your databases, shrinking ap memory though, and I reccomend a wipe and reload of the OS.
    03-15-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD