With the new BIS 3.0 and G-mail 2 way sync, I am still confused how to view sent items from your g-mail account. The only way I see to do it is with a search from within your Messages folder. How do you view your sent/deleted items? I am not talking about the gmail app for the BB.
    05-05-10 04:22 PM
    You're probably hiding Sent Items, go to Options and enable it.
    05-05-10 05:05 PM
    I don't use the Gmail app either. I read/send my Gmails through the Blackberry email client. I'm on BIS and I've attached an image of how it looks (hopefully it'll work). Envelopes are rec'd messages where check marks are sent.

Colors and what you see in mine is of course theme dependent.

Also When looking at your messages folder, have you gone to Options>General Options>Hide Sent Messages should be "No".
    05-05-10 05:07 PM
    Thanks. I sure am hiding sent messages because then they all appear in your inbox which I find kinda annoying. I was hoping G-mail has a Sent Items folder like a Corporate BES provides where when I want I can go look at sent items?

Even when I do enable sent items, it only shows my Corporate BES sent items, not my G-mail ones...
    05-05-10 05:14 PM
    Thanks. I sure am hiding sent messages because then they all appear in your inbox which I find kinda annoying. I was hoping G-mail has a Sent Items folder like a Corporate BES provides where when I want I can go look at sent items?

Even when I do enable sent items, it only shows my Corporate BES sent items, not my G-mail ones...
    Same here, the gmail folder doesn't show sent messages unless you search for them, or you're conversation is more than 1 email from each, then it will show your sent msgs
    05-05-10 05:43 PM
    I don't get it because people are saying their sent items are now showing on their BB's with the new BIS 3.0.....wasn't the search feature there before BIS 3.0? And the threading with the Enhanced G-mail plugin?
    05-05-10 05:50 PM
    Yep, currently testing, just sent an email to another account I had, going to give it a few minutes and see if it appears on my berry.
    05-05-10 05:52 PM
    I haven't noticed a difference yet. Then again, I don't use the G-mail Web Site, only Outlook/POP and BB. It does seem to be working on the web site properly, but I don't see any sent items on my BB, nor if I pop from or read a message on Gmail web site, it's not showing as read on my BB.
    05-05-10 05:54 PM
    Something i just thought of, gmail on the computer doesn't even show sent messages. Not in the inbox anyway of course
    05-05-10 05:57 PM
    If you go to your Gmail message folder, click the BB menu key and select filter and then select SENT MESSAGES, you should be able to view the gmail messages that were sent from your BB device. It does not, however, display ALL of your sent messages as does the gmail app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just did this and the email i sent from my computer was there.
    05-05-10 06:00 PM
    No, it will show it in the Sent Mail folder on their site. If you sent it from your BB, it will appear in Sent Mail folder as well on the site (I am not sure if that was a new 3.0 BIS feature or not).
    05-05-10 06:00 PM
    As I stated in another thread, my device is syncing with gmail and I'm on AT&T. When I read a message on my BB, it displays read via gmail online and via mail apps like Apple Mail & Thunderbird. If I archive my messages via my BB, they are archived online. I'm not talking about via the gmail app, but via the gmail message folder w/ the gmail plugin installed. I'm loving it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same, it appears to still be a user by user basis as far as whether it's working or not.
    05-05-10 06:05 PM
    No prob, just remember, i could only see it when i used the sent filter
    05-05-10 06:12 PM
    Yeah, this isn't working for me yet. When I click in the Sent Items folder in my filter. It's empty....
    05-05-10 06:17 PM
    This is going to be great when it's rolled out to all!
    05-05-10 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD