tried v1.2 beta

after adding one ID and setup Global options
    while quiting the app UI, an error message pops up saying "Uncaught exception: 0 >= 0"
    reinstall PicID gives the same result

ran the test on BOLD 9000
    08-25-08 08:51 PM
    tried v1.2 beta

after adding one ID and setup Global options
    while quiting the app UI, an error message pops up saying "Uncaught exception: 0 >= 0"
    reinstall PicID gives the same result

ran the test on BOLD 9000
    ok. thanks for the report. will look into this.
    can you try adding a custom picID? it might be that you dont have any custom picID added.

Just select New PicID from the menu.
    08-26-08 11:45 AM
    Picture ID 1.3 has been released.

Changes
    -----------

- Added Color fonts for caller id display
    - Added Profile integration using PicIDProfile application
    - Added Ringtone support. Use any mp3/aac/mid file as ringtone
    - Fixed the missed call problem. Now all calls are logged in the Call log app

Click here Picture ID
    09-18-08 03:52 PM
    Delaware and Maryland codes. All rural area codes, but it shows only the nearest city....like large city. I am in lower Delaware and any DE area code put it, it immediately shows Wilmington, DE. Same with MD. Eastern Shore area codes default to Baltimore??? Has to be some kind of glitch cause I know the national database has to be more accurate than that
    nice! a fellow delawarian..and a lower one at that! i'm grew up in camden/dover, de.

adam
    09-20-08 03:17 AM
    So after the free trial is up do just download it again or that's it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 12:06 PM
    Worth a look, yeah I will give it a try!
    09-20-08 12:15 PM
    So after the free trial is up do just download it again or that's it.

sorry but once the trial is then that is it. You then have to buy it if you want to continue to use it.
    09-20-08 05:12 PM
    Downloaded the trial and the picture is great. Unfortunately when a person calls the ringtone keeps ringing indefinetly. I have to turn the BB off to stop it.
    09-20-08 08:43 PM
    for some reason after i ignore the call it still continues to ring....i have the latest update.....any suggestions?
    09-21-08 02:12 PM
    Just wondered if anyone had trouble downloading this app. Tried OTA version and zip file and neither one worked. I have a blackberry pearl 8130. Thought it would be neat but can't make it work. Just wondered.
    09-21-08 05:24 PM
    Think that I will give this a try. Again.

09-21-08 11:11 PM
    Any chance this will work with the Storm? If not, any timeline on when this might become available?
    11-26-08 12:43 AM
    Any chance this will work with the Storm? If not, any timeline on when this might become available?
    Ya, what he said. :P
    11-26-08 08:34 AM
    the problem is not with PictureID but with the current BB OS. RIM support said there is a bug in the released OS v4.6 and 4.7 that is causing pictureID not to work. The support guy said it was fixed but i have not gotten the ROM to test with. i'm still waiting from RIM.
    11-26-08 11:29 AM
    the problem is not with PictureID but with the current BB OS. RIM support said there is a bug in the released OS v4.6 and 4.7 that is causing pictureID not to work. The support guy said it was fixed but i have not gotten the ROM to test with. i'm still waiting from RIM.
    That's disappointing. My wife and I both have 9530 Storms and would like this option. Standing by for a fix.
    07-19-09 08:25 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD