I feel like there is an app out there that does this but all I found when doing searches was apps that allow you to pick a single picture to use for incoming calls and make it full screen.

All my contacts picture IDs are from their facebook profiles. Is there a way to make this photo bigger during their incoming call?
    09-15-09 12:03 PM
    09-15-09 04:32 PM
    Before putting money into the download, does anyone know for sure if this works with the already synced facebook pictures?
    09-15-09 04:36 PM
    Before putting money into the download, does anyone know for sure if this works with the already synced facebook pictures?
    no it does not... i have both apps on my phone

caller ID is kinda a pain is the @$$ if you ask me but i still bought and once you have all of you contacts on the program is looks really good when people call you... the only thing is you have to put each name in individually into the caller ID program
    09-15-09 04:41 PM
    no it does not... i have both apps on my phone

caller ID is kinda a pain is the @$$ if you ask me but i still bought and once you have all of you contacts on the program is looks really good when people call you... the only thing is you have to put each name in individually into the caller ID program
    you an use the import contacts function to import all your contacts but the picture imported will not be in full screen since the contacts app stores the pic in thumbnail.

do not recommend you to import if you have 100's of contacts.
    09-15-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD