First 10 Crack users and NFL fan get mySchedule NFL 2009 free.

1 Click here CrackBerryAppStore.com
    2 Click on Buy button
    3 Enter coupon code: NFL
    4 Click on Update buton
    5 Click checkout

If you are too late you can purchase it using the above link.

Check out the screen shots from our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - NFL, football, Hockey, NFL, football schedule

Enjoy.
    07-24-09 12:35 PM
    07-24-09 12:42 PM
    Came back from lunch early and saw the freebie. Maybe 1st in. Thanks for the birthday present basically. ;-) I've bought some of your other apps before also, so it's all good. Thanks!!
    07-24-09 12:42 PM
    Suhweeeeet! Greatly appreciated!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 12:43 PM
    Thanks for the freebie.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 12:50 PM
    Got it. Thanks!
    07-24-09 12:50 PM
    sweet, i made it!! thanks
    07-24-09 12:51 PM
    Came back from lunch early and saw the freebie. Maybe 1st in. Thanks for the birthday present basically. ;-) I've bought some of your other apps before also, so it's all good. Thanks!!
    np. thx

the Storm version is the best
    07-24-09 12:52 PM
    Wow, I thought this would go fast! Thanks for the freebie.

Joe
    07-24-09 12:56 PM
    DANG!!! I so wanted this one. It would have come in handy at work where we have our football pool. How is it that I am the 10th post per se and I didn't get one
    07-24-09 12:56 PM
    I just got back from the auto parts store, buying oil and filter, but was procrastinating changing my oil.

Being lazy has finally paid off.
    07-24-09 12:59 PM
    I can't seem to get the Steelers schedule to load onto my calendar. The button to go to the Steelers website also is not functioning. Can you show the 6 time Superbowl champs some love and fix check into these issues? ; ) Thanks! Love the graphics and all in the app. Looks great!
    07-24-09 01:01 PM
    Now what about the NHL? :P Don't worry, you got a bit of time to work on that one yet :P
    07-24-09 01:04 PM
    I can't seem to get the Steelers schedule to load onto my calendar. The button to go to the Steelers website also is not functioning. Can you show the 6 time Superbowl champs some love and fix check into these issues? ; ) Thanks! Love the graphics and all in the app. Looks great!
    make sure you set the permissions to all ALLOW in the options app.
    07-24-09 01:14 PM
    make sure you set the permissions to all ALLOW in the options app.
    All my downloads are automatically set to Allow for all permissions, so unfortunately that's not the problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
    07-24-09 01:22 PM
    All my downloads are automatically set to Allow for all permissions, so unfortunately that's not the problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
    so when you view the schedule and you press the black arrow the toolbar scrolls up and you can select team info, export schedule but you can not select website or call ticket office?
    07-24-09 01:25 PM
    so when you view the schedule and you press the black arrow the toolbar scrolls up and you can select team info, export schedule but you can not select website or call ticket office?
    When I'm in the Steelers schedule and I hit that little black arrow button, I can change the time zone, hit the 2nd button to the left (gives some info. on the Steelers and about Tomlin, not sure what the name of the button is though), and hit the 3rd button for player info. When I hit the Calendar button, I get the message "Export Pittsburgh Steelers schedule to the Calendar using Eastern time zone? You can not redo this once exported." I hit Yes, and it pauses like it's working and completes. I then went to the calendar to see if the schedule is on there, and it isn't. The website button does not do anything at all, and the call button does work. I didn't realize what it was until I hit it, and it did make the call to the ticket office as it's supposed to. So I only have issues with the calendar and website buttons.
    07-24-09 01:33 PM
    When I'm in the Steelers schedule and I hit that little black arrow button, I can change the time zone, hit the 2nd button to the left (gives some info. on the Steelers and about Tomlin, not sure what the name of the button is though), and hit the 3rd button for player info. When I hit the Calendar button, I get the message "Export Pittsburgh Steelers schedule to the Calendar using Eastern time zone? You can not redo this once exported." I hit Yes, and it pauses like it's working and completes. I then went to the calendar to see if the schedule is on there, and it isn't. The website button does not do anything at all, and the call button does work. I didn't realize what it was until I hit it, and it did make the call to the ticket office as it's supposed to. So I only have issues with the calendar and website buttons.
    hmmm.. so in the calendar app if you scroll in sept you do not see any entries there? may be the website code isnt working. it should launch the browser.

anyone else having this issue with other teams?
    07-24-09 01:49 PM
    For the record, I just exported the Washington Redskins' games to my calendar and it worked like a charm.

(running .148 here)

Edit: It exported fine, but it shows all of the games on a Monday, as opposed to Sunday. (And Monday night games are listed in my calendar as Tuesday)
    Last edited by thekC; 07-24-09 at 01:52 PM.
    07-24-09 01:49 PM
    hmmm.. so in the calendar app if you scroll in sept you do not see any entries there? may be the website code isnt working. it should launch the browser.

anyone else having this issue with other teams?
    No, it didn't launch a browser, and I do not see any of the schedule on my calendar. Tell you what, I'm going to delete the app and then load it back on and try again to see if maybe that will do the trick. I see that another person was able to export the Redskins schedule to their calendar, so maybe I did something wrong. I might have hit the back button the very first time I tried to load it I'm thinking because I got a message. I didn't see a browser pop up for that 1st time I tried, but maybe I hit the back button before it even got there. Is there a reason it's set to not be able to download again after doing it once? Maybe that is my problem, since I didn't do it correctly the 1st time anyway. Guess we'll see when I delete/reload it.
    07-24-09 01:55 PM
    No, it didn't launch a browser, and I do not see any of the schedule on my calendar. Tell you what, I'm going to delete the app and then load it back on and try again to see if maybe that will do the trick. I see that another person was able to export the Redskins schedule to their calendar, so maybe I did something wrong. I might have hit the back button the very first time I tried to load it I'm thinking because I got a message. I didn't see a browser pop up for that 1st time I tried, but maybe I hit the back button before it even got there. Is there a reason it's set to not be able to download again after doing it once? Maybe that is my problem, since I didn't do it correctly the 1st time anyway. Guess we'll see when I delete/reload it.
    Forgot to say that I'm on OS .151. The other dude was on .148. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
    07-24-09 01:59 PM
    I just tried the Steelers, and that exported fine too, but I still have the issues of the games being listed the day AFTER the actual game is played in my calendar.

Thursday games show up for Friday, Sunday for Monday, etc.
    07-24-09 02:01 PM
    I just tried the Steelers, and that exported fine too, but I still have the issues of the games being listed the day AFTER the actual game is played in my calendar.

arggg!!! maybe the day code is off.

will have to check this out.

dont export for now. this was working.
    07-24-09 02:24 PM

I did look on the next day, and the schedule is on there as it is for everyone else, the day after the actual game date. Also, it is being put in there as an a.m. time instead of p.m., so the Steelers first game alarm is set for 8:30 a.m. on Friday instead of 8:30 p.m. on Thursday. The 2nd game vs. the Bears is at 4:15 a.m. on Monday instead of 4:15 p.m. on Sunday. Etc. Looks like everything is 12 hours off basically.

Also, I guess the schedule has been loading onto my calendar each time I tried it apparently because I have like 10 entries for each game. It didn't ever go to a browser though, and I didn't think to look at the next day until people mentioned it.

Finally, the weblink to go to the Steelers home webpage is still not functioning. I'm not sure if the Steelers have a mobile home page or if that matters for this button, but it's still not doing anything.

Thanks for looking into these matters. This app will be great once these little things are taken care of.
    07-24-09 02:29 PM
    dang it, is it gone? I cant get it to work!
    07-24-09 02:36 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD