20 free copies of TargetDate. Best seller on AppWorld.

TargetDate is the ultimate count down days application. You can create upto 16 different target dates and have all of them displayed as an icon on the HomeScreen. No need to run the app to see all your count down dates anymore. Just look at them on the HomeScreen.

1 Click here Superstore

2 Select Buy button

3 enter BAM in Enter promotion code field and select Update button and make sure the total is $0.00 If you see $0.99 then all the free codes are gone.

4 select CheckOut button

If you like the app please tell a friend.

Enjoy.
    PiotrJot and BB Musketeers like this.
    04-07-11 10:51 AM
    Just downloaded. Very easy to use and looks great. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 11:57 AM
    Thank you!!
    04-07-11 12:01 PM
    hi already have this app , it great by the way. But have one question. when i have iconshow on home screen it make it flutter alot .doesn't seem to matter if its on top banner or bottom it quite often flutters the home screen . I know it is target icon cause i went and disabled the show on homescreen option and now there is no flutter. is there a solution for this cause I really like using this app
    Thanks!!!
    04-07-11 12:24 PM
    hi already have this app , it great by the way. But have one question. when i have iconshow on home screen it make it flutter alot .doesn't seem to matter if its on top banner or bottom it quite often flutters the home screen . I know it is target icon cause i went and disabled the show on homescreen option and now there is no flutter. is there a solution for this cause I really like using this app
    Thanks!!!
    i think the problem is due to the way bbOS notification works. If there are queued events eg: update the icon it will fall behide and when its time to update you see the problem
    04-07-11 12:28 PM
    Just trollin' with good will...
    As you know, I already had this a long time and it is just GREAT! Still bangin'!!!

I know you're busy, but please don't forget about the listing in date order, and backup/restore to the sd card for a future update.

Very talented. Peace Bro...
    Brad
    04-07-11 01:31 PM
    i think the problem is due to the way bbOS notification works. If there are queued events eg: update the icon it will fall behide and when its time to update you see the problem
    so in English this means if I use the icons on homescreen I will have to put up with thefluttering,
    04-07-11 02:55 PM
    Just grabbed a free copy! Thank you! Looks cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 03:06 PM
    Anyone who wants a great count down app should get this! I purchased this one as well and love how it keeps me 'on track' to my deadlines. :P

Smiley88, thanks! I do have a question about the app.. will start another thread about it, hope you can help me out.
    04-07-11 07:10 PM
    Looks like a great usefull app.
    But I keep getting "This promotion code is not valid"
    after I click update. Are they all gone already?
    04-07-11 08:06 PM
    I think that means all the 20 copies have been taken. And so few posted to say thank you!
    04-07-11 08:11 PM
    Yup, code is gone.
    04-07-11 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD