Just got my wife a Curve, I have a Storm and love the weatherbug app. Is there a free weatherbug app for the Curve? I cant seem to find a link? Anybody?
    02-01-09 09:55 PM
    02-01-09 09:57 PM
    02-01-09 09:59 PM
    Got it installed, but it just seem to bring me to the weatherbug website, is that right? My Storm acually has an application that is much nicer than this. Maybe im doing something wrong?
    02-01-09 10:03 PM
    Here's a link for OTA WeatherBug Direct download:
    WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry

It will download an app and create an icon on your home screen. Then you can add additonal portals by going to Options > WeatherBug Settings

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 10:45 PM
    Here's a link for OTA WeatherBug Direct download:
    WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry

It will download an app and create an icon on your home screen. Then you can add additonal portals by going to Options > WeatherBug Settings

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

These 2 links bring me to the same download. I guess its really not an application then? It just a shortcut to the weatherbug's website with an icon that display's the temp?
    02-02-09 08:30 AM
    The icon not only shows you the temp at your desired location, but will alert you and flash red when there is a weather alert, based on your profile settings. Very handy for some, not enough for others... Works great for me.
    02-02-09 10:41 AM
    The icon not only shows you the temp at your desired location, but will alert you and flash red when there is a weather alert, based on your profile settings. Very handy for some, not enough for others... Works great for me.
    Yep, I see that. It just not an application like I have on the Storm.
    02-02-09 10:44 AM
    IIRC, there's the free Weatherbug app, then a fee-based app. I don't see it on CB, but Handmark has it.
    02-02-09 11:52 AM
    I get a 504 error when I type in the link in my browser.
    11-22-09 12:38 PM
    I had the same problem. do it WITHOUT the www and it worked for me!
    11-23-09 02:40 PM
    i have tried all the free ones and i havent found one that i like yet...i use accuweather on opera mobile
    11-23-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD