What is the best free weather app with a radar option? Thanks.
    09-13-09 11:03 PM
    I have accuweather, has radar, but the icon doesn't update on my screen, and I can't unsubscribe, I keep getting an error when I try. Radar decent though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 11:29 PM
    Weatherbug has it all.
    09-14-09 07:22 AM
    I use WeatherBug Direct and love it, here is the link for info on it and the OTA download link: http://weather-mobile.weatherbug.com...ct.aspx?cid=14

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 07:24 AM
    I use bbweather. It works great and it is also free.
    09-14-09 07:59 AM
    What is the best free weather app with a radar option? Thanks.
    Dude, this is one of those topics that gets asked several times a week - if you will just do a simple search, you will have HOURS of reading matter on this subject.
    09-14-09 01:02 PM
    I use bbweather. It works great and it is also free.
    BBWeather doesn't have radar maps, does it?
    09-14-09 01:03 PM
    No, sorry. I must have been out to lunch when I missed reading the part about the radar maps.

09-14-09 01:50 PM
    Come on marfa, couldn't you have just done a search and found that instead of asking again? I am new around here, but I will try to use the search more often.
    09-14-09 02:03 PM
    re: BBWeather doesn't have radar maps, does it?

Come on marfa, couldn't you have just done a search and found that instead of asking again? I am new around here, but I will try to use the search more often.
    Actually, I just searched for this very thread since I had read that BBweather did have radar. I looked all over the app for radar but was going to ask if I had missed something or there was another BBweather link that did have radar. So I am glad someone else did ask that question.
    09-16-09 02:48 PM
    I think BBWeather has an "experimental" version with GPS, but no radar. I'm highly considering BerryWeather, but can't justify the price of $9.99. I only wish there was a discount code...
    09-16-09 02:52 PM
    Berryweather works well but I have found that at times the weather forecast is off but I guess that is subjective.
    09-16-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD