Sorry people, im a total noob! just about to receive my blackberry curve 8310, and would like to put tomtom on it (for free!) is this possible, and do you have a link? thanx dudes! p.s. im in england (dont know if that makes a difference?)
    03-14-08 08:20 AM
    be serious, what do you honestly think? Tom Tom are not a charity!
    03-14-08 04:49 PM
    I don't know about the free stuff, but you can get a tom tom with bluetooth on it.
    03-14-08 06:38 PM
    Dude, just use google maps, it is like a free tom tom, no turn by turn but I use it all the time and it is great
    03-14-08 06:39 PM
    I would say the chances are "slim and none"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 06:40 PM
    Sorry people, im a total noob! just about to receive my blackberry curve 8310, and would like to put tomtom on it (for free!) is this possible, and do you have a link? thanx dudes! p.s. im in england (dont know if that makes a difference?)
    Hi mikey, I fully agree with you. May be I will try to refine your things if we are at same page -

1. Can we use 8310 + Tom Tom navigator 6 software together. As I understand 8310 is having GPS.
    2. As per some of details Tom Tom navigator software can be installed on some of PDAs and with the help of GPS bluetooth device both can work to give turn-by-turn details.

i.e. if it is possible to have 8310 + Tom Tom navigator 6 software (i have read somewhere that s/w is available for 40$, but not sure if it would work with 8310) for turn-by-turn details.

Mikey, did you got any success in doing the same...
    06-13-09 07:22 AM
    Hey if your looking for a free gps app, go to amazegps.com.
    I've been using this "navi" for a while for my BB, it offers voice and viewable turn by turn directions (data plan required). Not a tom tom, but next to closes best thing!!
    06-13-09 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD