The point was that time trials are crackable. But to what extent that actually hurts them, I doubt it's that large of a scale....
    i'm sure you're right. people doing this would never be on a large scale. i bet the typical bb user doesnt even know trials exist for apps. they just see something and buy.

i doubt emobile is not using trials to limit files being cracked.. because once someone gets their files.. the could shared with anyone as they dont even require serials!!?!

not sure what emobile is up to. do people actually buy their apps?? they have apps for $20!! thats a lil high price imo. even the new app, emobile preview, is over priced. same price as bbalerts.. and bbalerts has more features.
    03-17-09 07:37 PM
    The point was that time trials are crackable. But to what extent that actually hurts them, I doubt it's that large of a scale....
    I agree ,example would be Microsoft Office.It can be cracked pretty easily..im sure you've seen more then a few cracked demos around..I know I have.

like you I doubt it's that large of a scale.The consumer that demos ,likes what the see is more likely to buy then crack.
    03-17-09 07:42 PM
77 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD