Hey Crackberry Users,

I recently upgraded to a blackberry curve, i enjoy most of the features. I recently also upgraded my OS from a 4.2 to a 4.5 OS. I would like your opinion on some free software/apps that i can use for many needs that may popup. Since Im new to blackberry I might need a bit more explanation than other blackberry users.

Thanks,
    Daniel Mathew
    07-27-08 09:40 PM
    All of the Google Applications

NOT FREE : JiveTalk, BBSmart Alarms Pro

And Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    07-27-08 09:50 PM
    Im also looking for some basic programs such as
    word processors, Instant messaging, radio/video streaming maybe youtube?... Piano and Music Chords Finders.....Things along those lines anyone?
    07-27-08 09:58 PM
    Documents To Go is included in OS4.5. Also YouTube (m.youtube.com) should also work. Streaming try m.moddio.fm
    07-27-08 10:34 PM
    Docs to Go Is installed but u have to pay for it, register, activate,etc. and youtube has some error message popping up each time i attempt to watch a video. If anyone has some info on how to get either docs to go for free or youtube working please let me know!
    Im sorry but im so new to the blackberry world
    07-28-08 07:47 AM
    You do not have to pay for the standard version of Documents To Go. It's included. You can upgrade to the professional version which adds additional features like creating a new document.
    07-28-08 12:12 PM
    I am an app junkie, if its free and ota, I have it.
    (And if I don't have it, then it sucks
    I am on my bb so I don't have time to post the links

1)Get app world, just google crackberry free ota apps, crackberry has a whole page on them

2) Once app world is installed, you can get pandora, slacker, iheart radio

3) Xenozu is also in app world, it is a youtube player, it is not needed (m.youtube.com) but has a very nice interface
    ( If you have issues with playing videos, it is probably your tcp settings, options-advanced-tcp
    Google your carrier + tcp setting and you will find yours
    I have t mobile so mine is
    Wap.voicestream.com
    Usernme:leave Blank
    Password: leave Blank

4) Mini.opera.com is a MUST
    Faster browsing!!!

Let me know if you have any questions, I may be new to crackberry, but not new to blackberry

And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
    05-18-09 09:06 PM
    Hey i was wondering since you have a 8320 from tmobile how did you get opera mini working for you i did a apn wap.voicestream.com password and username i left blank and i also pulled out the battery to restart my phone. i turned my wifi off and i don't have a data plan so what can the issue be can you please help me thanksssssssssss
    10-13-09 05:21 AM
    How did u do that?! i want to change my OS also!!!
    11-01-09 05:44 PM
    How did u do that?! i want to change my OS also!!!
    07-08-13 03:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD