does anyone know where i can download a free SMS thread app? one that I can view and chat.

Thanks
    07-21-09 04:33 PM
    Don't know of any free ones... but this was just published on the Blog: Empower SMS Viewer Allows Threaded SMS and More! | CrackBerry.com... it's not free.
    07-21-09 04:36 PM
    Yeah it's like 15 bucks! No thanks, RIM's not too far behind with there threaded messaging
    07-21-09 06:36 PM
    I don't think RIM will do anything, or modify their OS to discontinue a product that has been created in the 3rd party app world. They would be shooting themself in the foot. Example: Don't you think they could have built in a Vib and Ring into their OS by now!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 06:54 PM
    I don't think RIM will do anything, or modify their OS to discontinue a product that has been created in the 3rd party app world. They would be shooting themself in the foot. Example: Don't you think they could have built in a Vib and Ring into their OS by now!!!

Isn't that how you stay competitive? Microsoft? Apple? I'd personally put RIM in the same category as these companies. Only difference being they don't develop an operating system for actual PCs. I'm sure there will be another void to fill when RIM finally delivers these features. Then its back to the drawing board to create another need users didn't realize they had.

07-21-09 07:15 PM
    threaded messaging shouldve been added a long time ago.. anyone know when the OS 5.0 is supposed to come out?
    07-26-09 11:23 PM
    Don't know of any free ones... but this was just published on the Blog: Empower SMS Viewer Allows Threaded SMS and More! | CrackBerry.com... it's not free.
    Yeah it's like 15 bucks! No thanks, RIM's not too far behind with there threaded messaging
    Just for the record, the application above is NOT a threaded SMS application. It is a threaded viewer. Difference being, all your SMS messages still show up individually. Meaning if you delete one of the messages, it is removed from view in the above application.

For $15, it is really nothing more than eye candy.
    07-27-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD