Hello!

First, sorry if I do some mistakes, english isn't my mother tongue.. I hope you'll understand what I say ^^

Today, I want to introduce you to my first app, a remote control for Powerpoint.

I searched for one, and I haven't found anyone working great (problem with 64bits/dead link/etc..), so I started developing it myself.

This is the first beta version, with only a few features. You can "only" connect to your computer, start the presentation in fullscreen (like pressing F5), next slide, previous slide, and use a timer displayed on your Blackberry (if you want to manage your time)

There are some bugs, and really missing features that I'll implement ASAP, like refreshing the device list on start, because for the moment, if you can't find your computer in the list, you've to restart the application.

You can find more information, some screenshots, and download link on my blog (in my signature)

If you have any suggestions, or if you find a bug, post a comment here or on the blog

Hope you'll enjoy this app, and find it useful!

Have a nice day
    05-01-10 09:52 PM
    How does it connect, bluetooth or wifi?
    Do you need to install anything on your computer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 11:18 AM
    For the moment, only via Bluetooth, and I'll probably implement the Wi-Fi connection in a future release

And you've to download a very little app, and run in on your computer. No configuration needed (for the moment)
    05-02-10 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD