So I was just wondering if there were any free programs to watch youtube videos, I've seen the one generator one, but it's 20dollars

Thanks!
    12-01-07 06:17 PM
    You can go to blueapple.mobi. There are plenty of videos up there including youtube videos. Just put you info in the search engine and walla!~
    12-01-07 08:56 PM
    I think tinytube is another. But, sometimes for a 'decent' software / application, it's worth paying a few dollars...
    12-02-07 02:45 AM
    I've tried both and it takes forever to upload. By the time it does I usually lose interest. Are the paid programs any better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 03:08 AM
    Yeah, I've got the same problem. Like naviwilliams said: I'd be willing to pay, what, $10 tops for a quality Youtube-like program I'll use forever. Problem is: is there one??
    12-05-07 09:05 PM
    If you are using Utube on your blackberry, it is better to log on to the UTUBE mobile site. Blackberry and PDA phone can not handle the grafic tha a computer can handle so alot of sites are becoming Mobile friendly by having specail sites for PDA devices
    12-05-07 10:04 PM
    What is the address for thw mobile youtube site?

12-07-07 06:30 PM
    Yeah, I've got the same problem. Like naviwilliams said: I'd be willing to pay, what, $10 tops for a quality Youtube-like program I'll use forever. Problem is: is there one??
    I Too Would Like To Know The Anwer??
    01-02-08 11:51 AM
    BBs dont work on the mobile youtube site. Id also like to know if there is an app to use youtube on my curve, maybe one that is similar to the app on the iphone
    01-04-08 03:08 PM
    try m.youtube.com

it works great but has limited content.

-db
    01-04-08 03:14 PM
    mobile youtube has never worked on my curve always brings up an error that says: A problem occurred while trying to render the page. Has anyone gotten it to work on a curve? is it my settings or what?
    01-04-08 04:38 PM
    So I thought I saw people talking about how they watch you tube videos but from here it seems like the only thing to really do is watch the limited videos on the mobile version or to pay for some application?? I went to youtube as my brother posted some videos and of course it said I needed to download the flash player, and then it wouldn't allow me to do that. Is there anyway or anything to do so I can watch the videos that people I know posted?
    Thanks
    01-14-08 12:21 AM
    Flash is the video format that YouTube uses. As far as I know, there is no Flash video player for the BB. So the only way you can see those videos on the BB is if they are converted to 3gp format. This is what sites like blueapple.mobi and tinytube.net do. I don't know what the m.youtube.com site does, because I've never gotten it to work on my Curve.

The Generator program is a program for your PC that allows you to convert Youtube videos to 3gp format. You then transfer them to the BB using the USB cable. If you're looking for something that lives on the BB itself and does this, I don't think it exists, and I don't know whether the BB has the processing power for it.

The reason for the delay in seeing tinytube or blueapple videos is the fact that they must be downloaded wirelessly to your device, and if you're not on wifi, that's a slow connection. Having special software on your BB isn't going to change that. The EDGE/GPRS connection itself is the bottleneck. On wifi, it's still much slower than what you'd expect on a PC, but noticeably faster than EDGE/GPRS.
    01-14-08 02:51 PM
    Here's your solution in step by step instructions form at the webpage: h t tp ://w w w.ehow.com/how_4608118_watch-youtube-videos-blackberry.h t ml

Copy and paste the link in address bar and delete unnecessary spaces. This message board does not allow me to post URL unless I complete 10 posts

Please rate and comment the information on webpage if it is useful.
    12-11-08 10:45 AM
    I haven't had any problems using the mobile youtube site from my 8330 curve. Tested several videos. They download and I am viewing them in seconds. I'm not sure about the content being limited but others have stated this so I assume they know something I don't.
    01-14-09 04:28 PM
    I haven't had any problems using the mobile youtube site from my 8330 curve. Tested several videos. They download and I am viewing them in seconds.
    I know, I don't understand people saying youtube doesn't work on BB's. Youtube videos play fine on my Bold except for the odd video that youtube says is awaiting conversion to mobile.

BBs dont work on the mobile youtube site.
    Yes, they do.
    Last edited by Marine One; 01-14-09 at 04:38 PM.
    01-14-09 04:36 PM
    you need to update your software to the new 4.5 then you can have streaming capabilities and even record video just go to blackberry and look it up under software updates.takes a minute but well worth it.HOPE THAT HELPS
    06-04-09 01:16 PM
    I have a viewer for You Tube called Xenzu. You can get it for free at Blackberry App world or their web site is XENZU | technologies -- HOME --.

06-04-09 01:46 PM
    i luv it but its mad work 2 work this...ima young phila biz man
    08-04-09 10:18 AM
    who know the best websites
    08-04-09 10:19 AM
    The first couple times I tried, I couldn't get the video on youtube to play but then I went to Verizon's website (on my BB) and clicked on a mobile web link; it then asked me if I wanted to run java script and I said yes. I went back to youtube, selected the same video I was trying to play and it worked fine. Hope this helps someone out there!
    09-07-09 10:07 PM
    Folks, no no and no.

Go download the Bolt browser. It has a youtube favorite and a few others installed already. It works just fine. You will get a pop up when you try to long onto the browser but this way you're not hogging up app memory with a bunch of crap you don't need in the first place.

I've tried it, it works.
    09-08-09 06:46 AM
    Hi Guys, there is an app that allows your to stream youtube via BIS, its called UTube,
    10-15-12 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD