Hello Everyone!

I was just curious if anyone knows of any free or low cost PDF reader / viewer for the blackberry storm.... in the past i have used the Dataviz Docs to go application however my trial is going to expire soon and i just dont know if i really feel the application is worth $70.00 when i truly only use the PDF feature...
    anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
    05-06-09 03:38 PM
    Free doesn't exist (To my knowledge). As for low cost, I think there's a option for about $20 (The name escapes me though).
    05-06-09 03:41 PM
    Ya thats what ive figured... but cool atleast now i know their is an economic option out their.. i just hope it renders pages well... anyone happen to know the name or site... doesnt seem to be available in the CB store
    05-06-09 03:55 PM
    Not sure on that one, but Hey LOS! What's up man, long time no see bro!
    05-06-09 03:57 PM
    DynoPlex,Inc. is a leading developer of wireless document management solutions for handheld devices and enterprise grade productivity applications for RIM Blackberry.

Cheaper than docstogo

Also, supposedly eFile from them is free? Which they supposedly released a .pdf reader for eFile...
    05-06-09 03:58 PM
    Ya thats what ive figured... but cool atleast now i know their is an economic option out their.. i just hope it renders pages well... anyone happen to know the name or site... doesnt seem to be available in the CB store
    Try this...
    RepliGo Reader for BlackBerry - Native PDF Viewing

or this...
    Native PDF Reader for BlackBerry
    05-06-09 04:00 PM
    Not sure on that one, but Hey LOS! What's up man, long time no see bro!
    Hey SD! Doing good ! how about yourself... Just been really busy with work lately... still log on and read the forums everyday but havnt really been posting too much!
    05-06-09 04:05 PM
    DynoPlex,Inc. is a leading developer of wireless document management solutions for handheld devices and enterprise grade productivity applications for RIM Blackberry.

Cheaper than docstogo

Also, supposedly eFile from them is free? Which they supposedly released a .pdf reader for eFile...
    Thanks Guys ill look into these!
    05-06-09 04:05 PM
    Hey SD! Doing good ! how about yourself... Just been really busy with work lately... still log on and read the forums everyday but havnt really been posting too much!

Same here, swamped with work. Doing well though thanks man, good to see ya...
    05-06-09 04:07 PM
    If the pdfs aren't too advanced, you can just email them to yourself and view them straight from the email as long as you have the bb attachment service installed. It may be a pain but it the only free solution that is available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 04:18 PM
    The repligo reader is a great option for viewing PDF's on your phone. It is sold in the app store for $20
    05-06-09 04:19 PM
    If the pdfs aren't too advanced, you can just email them to yourself and view them straight from the email as long as you have the bb attachment service installed. It may be a pain but it the only free solution that is available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I tried this and i do have the attachment service installed but it simply says that my device cannot read those kindas of documents....
    05-06-09 04:44 PM
    It looks like the pdf viewer isn't in eFile anymore for dynoplex stuff.

But they do have MasterDoc, which is $20, or you can opt for the full blown eOffice for $30 (both still cheaper than docstogo).

MasterDoc�, DynoPlex Inc.
    05-06-09 05:00 PM
    Cerience provides an excellent pdf reader for the Storm called Repligo Reader . It's effectively equivalent to Adobe Acrobat. I use pdfs for everything. I downloaded the 10 day free trial and hit it with all sorts of pdf docs: huge ones, ones with weird embedded fonts, ones that were just big images, and some that were heavily commented. It handled them all quickly and beautifully. It costs $20 if you decide to keep it. I like it. Since I haven't posted much on Crackberry, they won't let me list the URL for Cerience. Just go to cerience dot com, click on products, click on reader. Give it a try.
    05-08-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD