Has anyone tried this free app or heard of it? Wanted to know if it was worth downloading

Thanks!
    01-08-09 07:46 AM
    Heres the link if you wanna read about it FlyCast goes BlackBerry
    01-08-09 07:50 AM
    I downloaded it, I hope it works great. Is it a free service?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 08:13 AM
    heres a link to the flycast site that explains it FlyCast - Now your smartphone is complete
    01-08-09 08:15 AM
    I just tried this and it actually works. Tired BerryTunes and Nobex, and this is the first app to actually stream on my Curve.
    01-08-09 09:27 AM
    i use it but it started cutting out and a lot of stations didn't work at all. some did, but very rarely was it a smooth stream. i have good reception almost anywhere so i don't think that's the issue. let me know how you like it after giving it a longer run... i wonder if it's just my problem

I do use flycast on my desktop at work because they block internet radio sites, this is a great workaround and it works properly (for the most part) on my PC
    01-08-09 10:51 AM
    Just downloaded it today, surprised they had my fav am station. This free app is bitchin but pauses a lot, i'm getting about 2-3 minutes of radio then 30seconds of down time with 3 bars.

cool way to get around my works strangle hold on our computers that don't let us do sh**
    01-08-09 03:40 PM
    hey ryno,
    try the new slacker app for blackberry... its the best radio app by far! it makes flycast look like a turd. i had flycast until today, as soon as i found a different option i took it and i'm glad i did. i also have no internet radio at work, slacker is the best. search the forums, it's here somewhere.
    01-08-09 06:32 PM
    I just downloaded Flycast.jad and went to put it in my Application Loader, and when I tell it to open it, I get a message saying "Error in Application information, There is an XML syntax error on line 1". Can anyone shed some light on how to fix this? Thank you in advance. Carl
    01-15-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD