There´s awesome app you´ll find under http://mda.e-office.com
    Its a vendor from netherland/europe. Open the link above with your native bb-browser, click "handheld Software version 4.3+ (with wifi)" (or another version for storm)and download it. After installing change the language from netherland to english. Than battery pull!!! After this is done you can configure your personal data-alert: roaming/wifi/home-traffic with a lot of adjustable parameters. Installing is a little bit tricky, but its an awesome and essential app!!!!!! It works really accurate. Check it out...
    07-21-10 07:41 AM
    Sorry for being stupid but what is a mobile data alerter?
    07-21-10 09:37 AM
    The link provides no info other than the jad download.
    07-21-10 10:13 AM
    Sorry for being stupid but what is a mobile data alerter?
    Any question is stupid- asking helps to accumulate knowledge and makes sense! :-)
    A 'data alerter' is a useful tool to control your data-traffic. Most mobile-rates have a data-limit u can consume. After consumption the limit you have to pay a lot of money for every MB. With this tool you can control the quantity of your data-traffic a day, a week or in a month and it informs you, when your adjusted (daily, weekly or monthly) was consumed. So you are protected against big bills...;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 10:21 AM
    The link provides no info other than the jad download.
    More information you will find under e-office mobile - home
    ;-)
    07-21-10 10:51 AM
    Ah, thanks for the link.
    07-21-10 11:10 AM
    OK - so this app supposedly monitors data use.

But who in their right mind would download and install some random Dutch application based on the word of poster from Germany?
    07-21-10 12:59 PM
    I'm in my right mind, and so are the others here.
    I don't know where people come in here with these wild comments.
    Research should be done before making comments like that.
    Would it be featured in the CB blogs if this were even close?

This is a totally legit program. It has been reviewed here by Bla1ze over a year ago here...

Track Your BlackBerry Data Usage With Mobile Data Alerter | CrackBerry.com

And it is available in AppWorld here...

BlackBerry App World - e-office Mobile Data Alerter - trial

Not some random Dutch application link.

I used this when it first came out with the interface that Bla1ze posted, but just as back then, it seems this version still randomly asks for corporate licensing. I don't know if this will ever get rectified for the personal consumer.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 07-21-10 at 01:34 PM.
    07-21-10 01:31 PM
    Sadly I´m a german... of course... And my acknowledge about BB is limited... of course! I venerate all these theme-developers and all the other BB-cracks, who are obviously predominant... of course! My english is realy bad and cant mess with the americans and so on... of course. But theres is something we germans be ahead in competition: we have really overcome fascism, victimization and national resentment... (exceptions are everywhere!) Thanx Madbradnyc!!!!!

The download is free and needs NO licensing! Its no trial....! Says Hermann, the german....:-)
    07-22-10 01:54 AM
    Sadly I´m a german...
    But theres is something we germans be ahead in competition: we have really overcome fascism, victimization and national resentment...
    The past is the past. Germany is hot! You guys have Henrik at Bellshare GmbH pushing out some of the greatest BlackBerry apps of all time!
    The download is free and needs NO licensing! Its no trial....! Says Hermann, the german....:-)
    Herman, I don't doubt you at all. When I had this app a year ago, it would keep poping up a nag screen asking to get a corporate license. But it was still free. I was reminded of this app by your post and downloaded it yesterday. After looking at the newer interface for about 5 minutes, I got that nag screen again. It states that some of the functions may not work without licensing. But it still continued to work after dismissing the popup. This happened about 3 more times during the day when I would open it up. But, today, I have not seen this pop up at all! Hopefully it does not start again.

Thanks for the reminder post.
    Brad
    07-22-10 04:56 AM
    The past is the past. Germany is hot! You guys have Henrik at Bellshare GmbH pushing out some of the greatest BlackBerry apps of all time!

Herman, I don't doubt you at all. When I had this app a year ago, it would keep poping up a nag screen asking to get a corporate license. But it was still free. I was reminded of this app by your post and downloaded it yesterday. After looking at the newer interface for about 5 minutes, I got that nag screen again. It states that some of the functions may not work without licensing. But it still continued to work after dismissing the popup. This happened about 3 more times during the day when I would open it up. But, today, I have not seen this pop up at all! Hopefully it does not start again.

Thanks for the reminder post.
    Brad
    Thank you for your understanding....

Its really tricky to install e-office and few of friends told me, that they have also error reports (unexpected event, java script error...) but ignoring this popup perfoms success :-)

Thank you again...
    07-22-10 07:09 AM
    There´s awesome app you´ll find under http://mda.e-office.com
    Its a vendor from netherland/europe. Open the link above with your native bb-browser, click "handheld Software version 4.3+ (with wifi)" (or another version for storm)and download it. After installing change the language from netherland to english. Than battery pull!!! After this is done you can configure your personal data-alert: roaming/wifi/home-traffic with a lot of adjustable parameters. Installing is a little bit tricky, but its an awesome and essential app!!!!!! It works really accurate. Check it out...
    Good news: this app is available now especially for OS7.1.xxx!!!!!!!!
    03-18-12 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD