I dl'd color I.d for free a few months back (no not "lite") & can't remember where I picked it up. I think it was a getjar site or something. No telling really I am constantly looking for free apps. I have it on one fone but not the one I am using. I found a way to transfer the app but it rly looks like a pain in the keister.. Anyone happen to know where I could re-dl this app for free??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-10 01:27 AM
    since it was a pay app (costs $2.99 in app world), it was most likely a special that they were having at the time.
    01-29-10 02:57 AM
    Dayum~ that really sucks. Hopefully transferring the app won't be as hard as it looks. Ideas anyone?

01-29-10 10:59 PM
    *EDIT* it is 5.99 in app world. FYI~

01-30-10 01:37 AM
    Hi cherryjuice, we only host the lite version on Getjar, so you may have got it from BB App world or maybe the Mobihand store network. We periodically put it on sale for half price, but it's pretty rare that we will offer it for free. If you downloaded it through BB App world, I know you can sign into your paypal accn't on the new phone and re-download everything you have paid for to the new phone. I'm not sure if it works the same way via Mobihand stores, maybe someone else can enlighten us.

Nige
    02-04-10 02:10 PM
    Nope it was def getjar and it was back in Nov/Dec when there was still adult apps etc on the site.

03-01-10 02:20 PM
    Very disappointing app
    03-01-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD