Is there a free call blocking app? I would like to block a number from calling, and recently found out that the carrier can't block the number for me.
    07-25-09 12:54 AM
    You can try searching for CallsBlocker in the appstore, it's free. It says it only works on a Bold or Storm I think but I see many people using it on Curve's too...

You can also try searching for BerryAddon in this forum, it seems to work very well...
    07-25-09 11:06 AM
    hi brandon,
    here is something that will work on your device. it's called BerryAddon. i would like to post the direct link to it but the number of my posts is not more then 10, thats why you have to use the searchoption on this site.
    07-25-09 11:08 AM
    DL'd Berryaddon yesterday (Curve 8310 OS 4.5.0.110).

4.5 OTA: http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad --0.91

Phone vibrates every few minutes during a call. Deleted it this morning. I actually saw a tour thread that mentioned the problem.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/vibrate-call-293662/

Would have been a great app but for the phone trying to jump out of my hand during calls!

**probably just not compatible with my phone** Thought I better throw that in before I get burned at the stake!
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 08-18-09 at 08:56 AM.
    08-18-09 08:52 AM
    Actually, the vibrate during call is a setting that can be stopped, Options>BerryAddOn to see the menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:07 AM
    Actually, the vibrate during call is a setting that can be stopped, Options>BerryAddOn to see the menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good to know! THANKS!
    08-18-09 09:21 AM
    DL'd Berryaddon yesterday (Curve 8310 OS 4.5.0.110).

4.5 OTA: http://www.all4berry.com/ota/BerryAddon.jad --0.91

Phone vibrates every few minutes during a call. Deleted it this morning. I actually saw a tour thread that mentioned the problem.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/vibrate-call-293662/

Would have been a great app but for the phone trying to jump out of my hand during calls!

**probably just not compatible with my phone** Thought I better throw that in before I get burned at the stake!

Hi,

If you go into Options - BerryAddon - Phone Call and scroll to the bottom of the screen you will se an option for "Enable InCall Notification" - just uncheck this option and your phone Will Not vibrate during the call.

Please give our app another shot and let me know what you think...
    08-18-09 11:00 AM
    Hi,

If you go into Options - BerryAddon - Phone Call and scroll to the bottom of the screen you will se an option for "Enable InCall Notification" - just uncheck this option and your phone Will Not vibrate during the call.

Please give our app another shot and let me know what you think...
    I ABSOLUTELY already reinstalled your app! I've even forwarded the link to some friends with the options help you provided so they don't have to feel as stupid as I did by not checking it out futher! As I mentioned before, it's an AWESOME app and THANK YOU for putting it out there for us (and helping me learn to use it properly!)

Now I can't wait for someone to P*** me off so I can blacklist them!
    08-19-09 08:56 AM
    Hm I may have to try Berry Addon. Recently I've been getting the same darned telemarketer everyday (for about the past 3 weeks). I use YouMail and have put it as a ditch call so they can't leave a voicemail, but that obviously doesn't stop the call from actually reaching my phone.

Annoying.
    08-19-09 09:13 AM
    I ABSOLUTELY already reinstalled your app! I've even forwarded the link to some friends with the options help you provided so they don't have to feel as stupid as I did by not checking it out futher! As I mentioned before, it's an AWESOME app and THANK YOU for putting it out there for us (and helping me learn to use it properly!)

Now I can't wait for someone to P*** me off so I can blacklist them!
    Thanks for re-installing!!! I'm glad that you are liking our little app!
    08-19-09 03:58 PM
    Hm I may have to try Berry Addon. Recently I've been getting the same darned telemarketer everyday (for about the past 3 weeks). I use YouMail and have put it as a ditch call so they can't leave a voicemail, but that obviously doesn't stop the call from actually reaching my phone.

Annoying.
    I invite you to try our app, I think you will like it! If you have any questions, just ask!!!
    08-19-09 04:00 PM
    I really have to say thank you over a thousand folds for berryaddon, i've been gettin creepy calls from this gay guy and it keeps ringing at late hours when i'm asleep, thanx to berryaddon that problem is now gone and also stupid calls from Herbal Life representative that keeps buggin me on a daily basis now also gone, best app for my berry!
    08-19-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD