Is there any FREE Bible apps for the curve?

I found one, but it requires internet... is there one that does not require internet and is still free? Thanks
    01-02-09 01:56 PM
    You could try Mobi Pocket Reader and an e-book version of the bible. This will probably require a memory card.

Blackberry eBook Reader - Download the free Mobipocket eBook Reader software to read on your PDA and Smartphone.

You can also download some from Free Bibles and Bible Resources for your PDA or Smartphone - Olive Tree Bible Software any of the ones listed for palm should work with Mobi Pocket.

You can download the reader and install it to your phone, then download any of the bibles on BibleGate and convert (no pun intended) them with the mobi pocket desktop software.

BibleGateway.com - Over 50 online Bibles in 35 languages, in text and audio format.

Mobipocket ebook Reader
    01-02-09 02:05 PM
    I was going to say search YouVersion, but I believe it is just a Launcher to a mobile site. Really good site. If you ever decide to get a data plan I highly recommend it.
    01-02-09 02:08 PM
    Olive tree has one that loads to the external card. You have to pay for a lot of the Bible versions thou.

Follow the install directions closly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sabbath; 01-02-09 at 03:49 PM.
    01-02-09 03:20 PM
    youversion works great!
    01-02-09 03:42 PM
    Olive Tree offers a free reader. There are also a few free versions. Check that first.

The mobipocket idea is a good one too.
    01-02-09 03:57 PM
    You're limited being without data. +1 for YouVersion
    01-02-09 04:03 PM
    You're limited being without data. +1 for YouVersion
    I agree. I use use Youversion myself. Works good and I like NKJV on it. I was saying 0live Tree for the No Internet deal.

01-02-09 04:28 PM
    I also like youversion.

Now Bible Gateway has a mobile app, too.

Of course, both use the internet.
    01-02-09 04:31 PM
    The Beta Olive Tree Bible app is a good one.

01-02-09 04:34 PM
    Little off topic: recent reviews are in the Review forum for YouVersion and Olive Tree. Working on Noah's/Beiks/Laridian.
    01-02-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD