Thanks for the offer DMG, was hoping to get the task manager or the simple weather

Oh well, what can you do
    12-26-09 01:03 AM
    I could request that, but I don't think it's in high demand.

Not too many developers do what I do and just offer all my apps to be downloaded free of charge. Most developers provide you with a coupon to download 1 of their apps that they tell you. That's usually how I do it too, but every now and then I feel generous and let you guys download any of my apps.
    Gotcha, well we appreciate it!
    12-26-09 01:16 AM
    I missed it also but thanks for the gesture. Its the thought that counts. Perhaps since ppl took advantage maybe next time you could have ppl PM you for the code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 09:49 AM
    Thanks for the gesture!

I didnt get any free apps unfortunately, I had most anyway, I just would've liked simpleweather.

Guess ill have to wait, i know its only $3, but im in the negative -$300 in my bank and no credit card, so ill have a ways to wait before getting it, and with business slow, I wont be making money for a while...
    12-26-09 11:37 AM
    Thanks for the gesture!

I didnt get any free apps unfortunately, I had most anyway, I just would've liked simpleweather.

Guess ill have to wait, i know its only $3, but im in the negative -$300 in my bank and no credit card, so ill have a ways to wait before getting it, and with business slow, I wont be making money for a while...
    i understand what u saying, but just an FYI...its a dollar if u use the coupon code "1dollarweather" (w/o the quotes)
    12-26-09 12:45 PM
    I tried to get bubblewrap on christmas but the code didn't work. Oh well, no big deal I suppose.
    12-26-09 05:20 PM
    DMG:
    Sent you a PM as I am having issues with your TaskManager MASTER Blackberry 4.6 and up, not working correctly.

Thanks
    12-28-09 03:35 PM
    I picked up Calendar Date...I love it ...Thank you!
    12-31-09 05:19 AM
    I picked up Calendar Date...I love it ...Thank you!
    Ok so after a Bat Pull this am the date reads Null 1 I checked permissions, uninstalled and reinstalled...no luck...anyone know the fix?
    12-31-09 01:05 PM
    Ok so after a Bat Pull this am the date reads Null 1 I checked permissions, uninstalled and reinstalled...no luck...anyone know the fix?
    yep, known issue, n he's looking into it

some discussion here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...r-date-328346/
    12-31-09 06:19 PM
    The upgrade fixed the issue no problem and being able to choose icon is awesome as well...love it!
    01-01-10 09:15 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD