What's going on with the complimentary Apps for recent outages? It's Oct. 24 and when I go to Apps World all I see is the same two apps. I was hoping for downloading Vlingo if it did show up.
    10-24-11 03:48 PM
    Give it time, they are slowly releasing them over the course of a month.
    anon(55900) likes this.
    10-24-11 03:50 PM
    http://crackberry.com/research-motio...-interruptions

Press Release

Research In Motion Offers Free Premium Apps to Customers Following Service Interruptions

Waterloo, ON - Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM) announced today that a selection of premium apps worth a total value of more than US $100 will be offered free of charge to subscribers as an expression of appreciation for their patience during the recent service disruptions. The apps will be made available to customers over the coming weeks on BlackBerry� App World� and will continue to be available until December 31, 2011.*

�Our global network supports the communications needs of more than 70 million customers,� said RIM Co-CEO Mike Lazaridis. �We truly appreciate and value our relationship with our customers. We�ve worked hard to earn their trust over the past 12 years, and we�re committed to providing the high standard of reliability they expect, today and in the future.�

The complete selection of premium apps will become available to download at BlackBerry App World over a period of four weeks beginning Wednesday, October 19th. The selections over this period will include the following (with more to come)
    They never said anything about them coming out with one everyday, or all at once...
    MADBRADNYC and anon(55900) like this.
    10-24-11 04:30 PM
    Yep. The release said between the 19th and end of November. Then they will be available to download until the end of December.
    anon(55900) likes this.
    10-24-11 06:29 PM
    Good call. I think I was under the impression of "1 a day". I read the forums too much
    10-24-11 07:01 PM
    Give it time, they are slowly releasing them over the course of a month.
    key word "slowly" lol
    10-25-11 12:02 AM
    Please search before starting threads. There are about a bajillion threads on this already.
    biohazard79 likes this.
    10-25-11 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD