Hi guys!

Well i have installed the new 5.0 on my sweet 8520 and now i would like to know what are the most good app for free available for a 8520 for a BB without Data plan! I use wifi alot in the places that i go, i would like to know a IM and Mail App that can work through wifi.

Please i need your help!

Cheers
    03-28-10 06:49 PM
    I didn't think any IM apps worked without a Data Plan.
    03-28-10 07:09 PM
    Try Nimbuzz, I am not sure but it might work over WiFi.
    03-28-10 08:16 PM
    Well i have used the Ebuddy but i dont like it =/ data plan is out of question for the mean time!
    03-28-10 09:03 PM
    Then why have a BB? A BB withut data is like a day without sunshine.
    03-29-10 10:19 AM
    Meaning you can party all night?

It's got WiFi, so he won't be 100% offline. With the right apps and 100% WiFi coverage, a dataless BlackBerry can be almost as effective as one with BIS. Almost. But still.

And even with no data at all, they are a great option for people stuck with PDAs and Phones. One less thing to carry.
    03-29-10 10:37 AM
    I have the 8520. How come I can't watch video?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 03:39 PM
    Because its a great option! And i was sick of using NOKIA's! If i can't have a DATA plan is mainly because right now i have short money to spend, and it aint gonna be in a data plan that isnt very good! WIFI its used all day here in home and in my university! I only wanted to know other app that could do the same like those that came with the BB.

Cheers
    03-29-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD