does anyone else have the problem of the storm rebooting after playing minesweeper?
    05-02-09 08:02 AM
    nice. thanks
    05-02-09 08:22 AM
    Hey man, I produce a little music and beats I can make some instrumentals for your TTR game if you still need?
    05-13-09 09:14 PM
    I've tried numerous times to download the CM Library for these games, but it is a bad link or something. I have cleared the cache and all on both of my browsers (BB & Opera). The links to the games work and give me the prompt to download, but I cannot accept it because it tells me I do not have the problem CM files. Any suggestions? This may be old news, but just looking for a solution.
    05-21-09 04:34 AM
    no luck - sites are down =(
    05-21-09 10:02 AM
    great and fun apps a+++++
    05-22-09 10:56 AM
    Everything should be working now. If the links in the first post do not work, you can also goto BACKROOM SOFTWARE LLC - MOBILE to download the apps/files as well.
    05-22-09 11:01 AM
    Thanks for your time! Minesweeper is definitely your best app but you need some graphic designer (no offense). For a free app, it's really good! Keep up the great work.

P.S.: I also forgot to tell you that you need to put the flag as the first option when you touch a square in minesweeper. It's mostly the first thing you use when you ID a bomb.

Make minesweeper harder and bigger! For a bigger game (like 24X36 or more), you could program the game so we could scroll through the map. That way, we don't get little squares. You could also put a blue halo so we could know which square we're about to press (just like when you type in the virtual BB keyboard).

When we hit a mine (game over), clicking the screen should automatically start a new game.

When we find all the mines, there should be a congratulation screen or something that says we've won + clicking the screen would automatically start another game.

I also experienced the reset problem like a previous poster... It happened three times in a row. I make a new highscore in minesweeper, quit the game, wait for my backlight to turn off. Click my screen to put my backlight on again and it automatically resets my storm. I did a battery pull and everything, but it's still there.
    Last edited by Odgin; 05-22-09 at 06:07 PM.
    05-22-09 05:08 PM
    I'm an amateur graphic designer, at least I'm becoming one. I'd love to help if its needed! Pm me. Ill do it for free obviously . And iLl do as best as I can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:13 PM
    I'm an amateur graphic designer, at least I'm becoming one. I'd love to help if its needed! Pm me. Ill do it for free obviously . And iLl do as best as I can.

lol that's cool! we're about to make a new app development team through crackberry's forum
    05-22-09 05:51 PM
    lol that's cool! we're about to make a new app development team through crackberry's forum

Heck yes . ! Sign me up. I may not be a good programmer (yet), but I can design circles around most ppl and ill do it for fun
    But for real keep me posted.

05-22-09 05:57 PM
    Heck yes . ! Sign me up. I may not be a good programmer (yet), but I can design circles around most ppl and ill do it for fun
    But for real keep me posted.

lol unfortunately i'm not an app developper I know nothing about it but I can give good suggestions though!
    05-22-09 06:03 PM
    I'm bumping this thread, because more people deserve to see these awesome free apps...
    06-10-09 07:09 PM
    Nice

06-12-09 02:31 AM
    all of these apps are great! thanks a lot man

but my favorite by far is mine sweeper. i think that Odgin had a lot of very good ideas to make the game even better.

the only problem ive had is the restart problem in minesweeper. everytime i close the game my phone reboots, is there a fix for that? if you could help that would be great

besides that, thank you so much for apps. you did a great job
    06-12-09 07:43 PM
    TTR isnt really what I expected. I feel as though it'd be better to just have up down left right and make them move somewhat fast like real DDR. You have it in concept, I just think it needs some tweaking.
    06-12-09 09:04 PM
    all of these apps are great! thanks a lot man

but my favorite by far is mine sweeper. i think that Odgin had a lot of very good ideas to make the game even better.

the only problem ive had is the restart problem in minesweeper. everytime i close the game my phone reboots, is there a fix for that? if you could help that would be great

besides that, thank you so much for apps. you did a great job
    I'm experiencing the same reboot bug with the minesweeper.

06-12-09 09:36 PM
    Seems to be a fun job! Is this your full time job?
    No, I do this for fun in my spare time.
    06-13-09 12:22 AM
    the ttr app REALLY wasnt what i was expecting. LOL. simple black background, 3 primary colored arrows and ability to use songs and its good. but i really dont see that happening for the blackberry storm anytime soon
    06-13-09 01:22 AM
    Nice job bro, I tried to donate but having problem to login to Paypal, will try again.
    TQ & keep it up ....
    Last edited by stanp8; 06-16-09 at 04:55 AM.
    06-16-09 03:17 AM
    I've looked at the link you provided (m.backroomsoftwarellc.co.cc) but it looks to be just a site selling domain names. Am I missing something?
    07-01-09 03:25 PM
    BACKROOM SOFTWARE LLC - MOBILE works just tested
    Last edited by theycallmeshua; 07-01-09 at 04:03 PM.
    07-01-09 03:27 PM
    I've looked at the link you provided (m.backroomsoftwarellc.co.cc) but it looks to be just a site selling domain names. Am I missing something?
    Here is the working OTA link to the CM library module.

http://backroomsoftwarellc.co.cc/blackberry/CM/CM.jad

07-01-09 04:14 PM
    can n e 1 tell me where i can get blackberry pearl flip 8230 themes from???
    07-01-09 04:41 PM
    thanks for the suggestions guys but i cannot find anything on the page to download its all domain names for sale
    07-01-09 05:11 PM
142 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD