Andiamo, i tried looking all over your website and i cannot find where to download the beta 2.0 mango i have a Tour but i'm running .230 (5.0)

any chance you could post the link here?
    01-25-10 12:54 PM
    Yep sorry about that, I somehow managed to delete the page and replace it with the old one, which didn't have a download link. The download link is there again, sorry!

Mango - free manga reader for BlackBerry
    01-25-10 03:58 PM
    Just released Mango 2.0 beta 3. If you're not already using the beta, try it out! It's awesome. ;P

Mango - free manga reader for BlackBerry
    02-15-10 12:02 AM
    Just updated the first post with some new info and images for the first time in 4 months :P
    05-18-10 08:05 PM
    is this working for bold 9700
    05-18-10 10:21 PM
    just downloaded it. it said it didn't find any network although I had 3G, so i pulled the battery and then afterwards the app loads up fine, didn't try to read any manga yet, was just browsing thru the functions. btw what is the difference between the bankai version and the free one?

Edit: found this on the website:
    If you like Mango, please feel free to donate! Or, you can wait a little longer and upgrade to Mango Bankai for just $3.99, which will include even more cool stuff like MyAnimeList.net synchronization, Updated Manga Alerts, Search by Character, Browse by Artist, Genre, and New Releases, and offline manga reading!

does this mean that the free version will not support the offline manga reading?
    Last edited by Yell0w; 05-19-10 at 01:39 AM.
    05-19-10 01:36 AM
    thank you for sharing
    05-19-10 08:41 PM
    Yep, Mango 1.6 for Bold/Curve should work fine on the 9700. I recommend the Mango 2.0 beta, which is just one download and will work on any phone running OS 5.0. Even though it's a beta, it's near the end of the beta phase and so it's quite stable.

just downloaded it. it said it didn't find any network although I had 3G, so i pulled the battery and then afterwards the app loads up fine, didn't try to read any manga yet, was just browsing thru the functions. btw what is the difference between the bankai version and the free one?

Edit: found this on the website:
    does this mean that the free version will not support the offline manga reading?
    Partially correct. If Mango Bankai isn't activated, you can still save chapters to your library and read them as normal, but the library will be limited to 5 chapters at a time. You can delete them after reading to download more chapters.

Mango Bankai's features:
    -More ways to find and browse manga, such as Browse by Artist, Browse by Popularity, Browse Newest Releases, and Searching/Filtering, which lets you search through manga plot summaries while also letting you include or exclude certain genres.
    -Email notifications for updated manga. When enabled, the Mango Service will send you an email when a manga in your bookmarks list has been updated. You can set the minimum number of days between emails to avoid receiving a flood of them.
    -MyAnimeList.net Synchronization. If you use MyAnimeList.net (kinda like a social networking website for anime and manga fans... it lets you keep track of the anime and manga you've watched/read and it offers recommendations based upon your history) then you can tell Mango to automatically update your profile as you read manga.
    -Unlimited offline reading. Users with Mango Bankai activated will be able to save as many chapters to their library as they want, limited only by the space on their SD card. Non-Bankai users can only save 5 chapters to the library at any one time, so they'll have to delete some first if they already have 5.
    -Server priority. When under heavy load, the Mango Service currently just queues up requests and serves them on a first-in, first-out basis. However, requests coming from Bankai users are placed at the front of the queue. At the current time this is rarely a problem since the server is usually able to keep up with the load even at peak times. But with the impending release of Mango for Android this situation may change.

This includes any features that will be available at the initial release of Mango 2.0. Any features I add after Mango 2.0's first release may also be Bankai-only, though I will also keep adding stuff to the free version. There also might be a few features I didn't include in the list above that will be Bankai-only, I just wrote what I remembered right now. :P However, no features will be removed from free users, ever. Whatever's in Mango 1.6 right now will always be free, and in fact Mango 2.0 adds a ton of stuff for free users too.

Mango Bankai's cost is a one-time fee of $3.99. If you get a new phone (be it another BlackBerry or an Android phone), you can transfer Bankai over to the new phone for free by going to Leetsoft Control Panel... I don't really believe in forcing people pay for something twice just because they got a new phone. You can activate a two week trial from inside the app if you want to give Bankai a test drive first.

Anyway, hope this answers your questions. Of course I always accept feedback and suggestions from users so feel free to post or PM me here or send an email to [email protected]. ^__^
    Last edited by Andiamo; 05-20-10 at 06:17 PM.
    05-20-10 06:10 PM
    I like this software, and I waiting to the 2.0 final release
    BTW just asking, do you still develop this programs after also make for android version?
    05-21-10 04:42 PM
    Bravo Andiamo! I just downloaded the most recent version! Your masterpiece lives on!!!!! THANK YOU for your persistent hard work!
    12-25-10 10:43 PM
    just wanted to say great app works perfectly on curve 8520 tho

you may require to zoom in on the double pages(minor issues)

it also freezes your phone when downloading large volumes of manga (minor issue what do you expect its downloading leave it for a while)

the only thing that tick me off is when you download manga unto your phone and you've done reading it and you want to delete it. well the folders wont disappear from library even tho there no pics in it (nothing major just me being a perfectionist)

thanks to this app ive become a certfied otaku
    app 9.5 out of 10
    06-18-11 09:09 AM
136 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD