Is there a free app that let's you manage your Sprint account? Like, paying your bill, checking minutes used, checking your account balance, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 10:27 PM
    Wow, this is weird.

I just started a thread basically identical to this about an hour ago (in the Sprint forums).

This may be helpful:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/bes...kberry-464420/

I'm basically looking for the exact same thing as you. with my iPhone, I was able to easily look at my AT&T account and monitor it, but I have yet to find an efficient way to do so with my BB/Sprint.

If you find a solution, be sure to either post it in here or my thread, good luck.
    05-05-10 11:28 PM
    Wow, this is weird.

I just started a thread basically identical to this about an hour ago (in the Sprint forums).

This may be helpful:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f70/bes...kberry-464420/

I'm basically looking for the exact same thing as you. with my iPhone, I was able to easily look at my AT&T account and monitor it, but I have yet to find an efficient way to do so with my BB/Sprint.

If you find a solution, be sure to either post it in here or my thread, good luck.
    Sorry, I don't have Sprint as my carrier, but I'm curious - doesn't Sprint have a mobile website where you can log in to your account? I would think you should just be able to open your browzer and see your account? Am I wrong in making this assumption? To be honest, the ATT account I use is a company account, so while I own the phone, the company pays the bill for monthly usage, so I never even look at the account on my phone and wouldn't be able to log in and see it anyway, so I can't even test my theory.
    05-06-10 09:00 PM
    You should be able to access your account through the browser...go to your bookmarks, links, Sprint Powerdeck, categories, my account.

I would assume at that point you could bookmark your account for easier access in the future.
    05-07-10 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD