Call from strangers = green + red
    Call = green
    Facebook = white + blue
    Facebook = white + blue + red
    Low batt = blinking red
    Charging = pulsating orange
    Fully charged = solid cyan
    01-10-12 03:01 AM
    Hi sir I really love this app. Can you provide an OTA too? Kudos!!!
    im working on updating my website to include an OTA link for people who cant access App World, it should be available in the next few days.

My Site is currently being updated, however you can use this link: alsooz.com in the near future to download an OTA directly from my site.
    01-10-12 03:16 AM
    How do I turn off the LED blinking light when I'm on a phone call? Anyone know? I have the setting where it vibrates when the call is connected, but I can't seem to stop the LED light.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-12 07:05 AM
    The simple fact that this app allows me to use a notification for when a call is disconnected is perfect!! There have been numerous times that I am on a call, and I am not sure if the call is disconnected or not. This alerts me to let me know that the call has ended. I am attaching the .wav that I made for this. You set it up in your profiles, under Other.
    01-11-12 10:24 AM
    How do I turn off the LED blinking light when I'm on a phone call? Anyone know? I have the setting where it vibrates when the call is connected, but I can't seem to stop the LED light.

Freckle/menu button > Stop LED light

On a side note, I noticed that since upgrading to 9.2 yesterday, when changing the settings, I have to close the app and reopen it to see if the changes took.

Reasoning for my theory is this: I changed the settings on vibrate to never in for connect, mute, waiting, hold and resume. On first try, inside the "busy event" settings it said never, just like I asked. But when I backed out of that to the "call events" screen, it appeared unchanged. I closed the app and began a test from my home phone and the change had occured (no vibrabe on hold or resume). So i opened the app and it was changed.
    01-11-12 12:06 PM
    Freckle/menu button > Stop LED light

On a side note, I noticed that since upgrading to 9.2 yesterday, when changing the settings, I have to close the app and reopen it to see if the changes took.

Reasoning for my theory is this: I changed the settings on vibrate to never in for connect, mute, waiting, hold and resume. On first try, inside the "busy event" settings it said never, just like I asked. But when I backed out of that to the "call events" screen, it appeared unchanged. I closed the app and began a test from my home phone and the change had occured (no vibrabe on hold or resume). So i opened the app and it was changed.
    Good observation, i didnt notice that its not updating the call events interface (except for incoming event), will fix in my next release, thanks
    01-11-12 12:27 PM
    Thanks Sultan Al Sooz for creating this free app. I have an issue with Night LED where I couldn't get it to work. At the moment I'm only using a few functionality off this app, such as vibrate on ring, miss call LED and vibrate on connect. I've turned off other options so that I can use the default LED (for now).

However, I can't quite work out how to get the default LED to work at night because at the moment I'm getting no LED alerts during night time. Any suggestions please?

Thanks.
    01-11-12 10:57 PM
    Thanks Sultan Al Sooz for creating this free app. I have an issue with Night LED where I couldn't get it to work. At the moment I'm only using a few functionality off this app, such as vibrate on ring, miss call LED and vibrate on connect. I've turned off other options so that I can use the default LED (for now).

However, I can't quite work out how to get the default LED to work at night because at the moment I'm getting no LED alerts during night time. Any suggestions please?

Thanks.
    Its really simple, if you use night led, you can disable my apps led automatically at night, or even manually at anytime since i include a global menu item to activate night led from anywhere on your phone. when night led is activated my app will not interfere with the OS red blinking LED.

Hope that helps, an also please use the email address provided in my app for feature support requests
    01-11-12 11:38 PM
    @ Sultan,

This is by far one of the most productive apps on the BlackBerry platform! There's so much functionality packed into the latest version, that it might take a newbie a few days to discover all of it!

With the latest version, you've combined two of the most popular apps - BeBuzz and Leave It On - into a single app. What's more, its free!

I just have one request for your future revisions:

For the popup functionality, can you include the ability to not have the popup show if you're in the same app. For instance, if I'm chatting to someone in BBM, I don't need to see a popup everytime my contact responds...

Keep up the excellent work!
    01-12-12 12:42 AM
    @ Sultan,

This is by far one of the most productive apps on the BlackBerry platform! There's so much functionality packed into the latest version, that it might take a newbie a few days to discover all of it!

With the latest version, you've combined two of the most popular apps - BeBuzz and Leave It On - into a single app. What's more, its free!

I just have one request for your future revisions:

For the popup functionality, can you include the ability to not have the popup show if you're in the same app. For instance, if I'm chatting to someone in BBM, I don't need to see a popup everytime my contact responds...

Keep up the excellent work!
    sure, when your chatting with someone in bbm or whats app or any app, just hit the letter "s" twice, when the popup is visible, to stop the popup of the specific app from showing again until you access home screen.

or hit the end call key once then select DND (Do Not Disturb) to stop all popups from showing (its a auto hide feature) until you finish using the chat app and access home screen

i hope this fix was quick enough for you
    01-12-12 12:48 AM
    Good observation, i didnt notice that its not updating the call events interface (except for incoming event), will fix in my next release, thanks
    You're very welcome and thank you so much for the free app!
    I love, love, love it!
    01-12-12 09:47 AM
    I love it too. It has replaced two and a half paid apps on my device.
    If in the future you'd consider adding a call firewall, I will be able to stop using the third altogheter
    01-13-12 05:07 PM
    I love it too. It has replaced two and a half paid apps on my device.
    If in the future you'd consider adding a call firewall, I will be able to stop using the third altogheter
    Sure i can, why not, it will be a nice addition to my call and popup features
    01-13-12 09:50 PM
    Sure i can, why not, it will be a nice addition to my call and popup features
    Yaaaay!!!
    01-14-12 12:26 AM
    Hey need some help. I just installed the advanced os and led app on my updated 9700.
    The led customization is working fine for everything except sms.
    The seperate customisation for contacts is working for calls but not sms and for other contacts the led is staying red instead of the colour i changed it too.
    It also happened with bebuzz before i found this app.
    Is there any phone settings i need to play around with??
    01-18-12 07:47 AM
    Hey need some help. I just installed the advanced os and led app on my updated 9700.
    The led customization is working fine for everything except sms.
    The seperate customisation for contacts is working for calls but not sms and for other contacts the led is staying red instead of the colour i changed it too.
    It also happened with bebuzz before i found this app.
    Is there any phone settings i need to play around with??
    I can think of multiple reasons why this would happen, try the following:

1- App permissions are the most important, you need to make sure the led app has access to sms, usually your phone will ask you to allow sms after installation, if it didnt, please open options>device>application management and look for my app (or bebuzz ) and allow everything to be on the safe side. Then reboot your phone and try again.

2- Sms led can take longer to start than other leds, so you need to disable sms led in your phone's sound profiles, otherwise it might override your custom sms led.

3- Contacts must be in your phones default contact list, just delete any contact from the address book then add it again to make sure its in your default contact list and not in some backed up contact list.

4- make sure you dont have your phone blocking sms messages in the firewall feature under options>security.

Hope this helps you and others when configuring any LED app

For more questions please use the email address provided in my app.

Sultan
    27th.berry and atlac like this.
    01-18-12 08:06 AM
    @ Sultan:

You sir are a fine fellow. Many thanks for this application.. It's simply the best.

There is one thing though that I cannot seem to configure correctly and I'd appreciate some guidance..

Under Call Features>Speaker, I have:

Enable Auto Loud Speaker set to: On
    Call Direction set to: Outgoing (-O)
    On Call Connect set to: Deactivate
    Speaker Menu in Phone App set to: ON

However, it seems it will not deactivate the speaker on connect. I have to manually hit the $ key (toggles speakerphone) to disable it.

I also have the Noise feature set to 9-All (1-4)

Whenever a call connects, I hear those series of beeps that confirm the "noise mute" feature, but then the speaker stays on..

Is it possible that the Noise feature somehow overrides the deactivate speaker?

Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

Halp!
    01-18-12 09:30 AM
    @ Sultan:

You sir are a fine fellow. Many thanks for this application.. It's simply the best.

There is one thing though that I cannot seem to configure correctly and I'd appreciate some guidance..

Under Call Features>Speaker, I have:

Enable Auto Loud Speaker set to: On
    Call Direction set to: Outgoing (-O)
    On Call Connect set to: Deactivate
    Speaker Menu in Phone App set to: ON

However, it seems it will not deactivate the speaker on connect. I have to manually hit the $ key (toggles speakerphone) to disable it.

I also have the Noise feature set to 9-All (1-4)

Whenever a call connects, I hear those series of beeps that confirm the "noise mute" feature, but then the speaker stays on..

Is it possible that the Noise feature somehow overrides the deactivate speaker?

Or maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

Halp!
    Glad to know your making use of the deactivate speaker phone on call connect feature

I think it has to do with the fact i send to 2 keys at the same time, therefore some bb phones cancels one of the keys that gets called last.

I will add a small delay to the speaker key in my next update, however for now, you can change the noise filter to either 2,3 or 4.

Sultan
    RS500 likes this.
    01-18-12 09:49 AM
    Long time user of BeBuzz, but I finally gave up on it today when the latest version once again stopped flashing for enterprise messages. Anyway, I have encountered one difference in the way this app works compared to BeBuzz and wanted to know if there is a way to change this.

Let say I have it set to flash Red for enterprise messages, white for Gmail and blue for Facebook. With BeBuzz, my phone would flash all 3 colors in a row if I had received notifications for each (without dismissing them). This was a great feature, as I could just walk into the room and know what type of notifications I had, based on the different colors.

However, this app seems to only show the color for the last message that came through. Is it possible for it to work the other way, as BeBuzz does?

Still, I LOVE this app and applaud the author for a wonderful, free application.
    01-18-12 03:11 PM
    Long time user of BeBuzz, but I finally gave up on it today when the latest version once again stopped flashing for enterprise messages. Anyway, I have encountered one difference in the way this app works compared to BeBuzz and wanted to know if there is a way to change this.

Let say I have it set to flash Red for enterprise messages, white for Gmail and blue for Facebook. With BeBuzz, my phone would flash all 3 colors in a row if I had received notifications for each (without dismissing them). This was a great feature, as I could just walk into the room and know what type of notifications I had, based on the different colors.

However, this app seems to only show the color for the last message that came through. Is it possible for it to work the other way, as BeBuzz does?

Still, I LOVE this app and applaud the author for a wonderful, free application.
    I have discussed this feature with the developer and I understand he intends to incorporate it in a future version. "Stacked notifications" or whatever they're called are very beneficial when you use LED colors to differentiate what really matters.
    jmiker likes this.
    01-18-12 03:17 PM

Im adding this feature in my next update along with individual bbm leds and popups, which will be published next week in app world.

Im sorry that you had to turnaway from bebuzz because they made a mistake, i believe in a fair competition, and i would try to hold my update until they fix their problem, which hopefully would be next week, im sure bebuzz will try to correct this problem as soon as possible.

Sultan
    01-18-12 03:22 PM

The developer of the app is now working on the LED stack right now. I test the app for him and he is also putting the individual LED for BBM contacts in as well. He is hoping to hve it all complete and out next week. Just so u know he is going to release it soon with the stacked LED.

01-18-12 03:26 PM
    I can't wait. This is the coolest app on my phone. Once you have it, you just don't understand how you could cope without it before. LOL
    01-18-12 03:45 PM
    Has a recent update added functionality for reminder vibes? (i.e. if I get an email and don't read it, can this app be set to vibe the phone every two minutes or so depending on config?) So far that's the only thing keeping me on BeBuzz
    01-18-12 07:40 PM
    Has a recent update added functionality for reminder vibes? (i.e. if I get an email and don't read it, can this app be set to vibe the phone every two minutes or so depending on config?) So far that's the only thing keeping me on BeBuzz
    I still remember your request, i will add it to my app this weekend under LED group and call it Reminder feature

Sultan
    joesworld likes this.
    01-18-12 09:29 PM
96 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD