Like many of us, we have family and friends that do no use a BB and therefore, no BB Messenger. Also like many of us, we have family and friends who use Yahoo, AIM, WL, GTalk, and Skype (not to mention others).

To keep up with them all, we would either have a downloaded IM from each or use an "All in One" messenger (there are quite a few of these too).

Then comes in the issue of, I have it on my home pc, but I want it also on my cell phone.

I recently downloaded and am currently using NimBuzz on my pc and on my BB Storm 9530.

So now I have a means of communications for the major IMs that seems to work quite well.

If any of you have tried this multi-protocol messenger and have had issues, or know of things to be on the lookout for, please let me know.

Bill
    08-05-09 07:58 PM
    I got the storm and it told me that I can only use it on wap. You get the same thing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 08:03 PM
    I'm not able to sign in to yahoo on nimbuzz , I have also tried login in with different yahoo I'd bt still gives error as blocked although I'm able to acess my acount using browser can any 1 help
    09-03-12 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD