Have people tried using the built-in Calendar and create appointments for alarms?

You can create as many alarms as you want, with varying weekly/daily schedule as desired, and it's free. I'd imagine the ring tone may not be as flexible (can't assign a different one without changing profile) and may clutter your regular calendar.

I'm trying it out myself to see if it'd work for me.
    03-30-09 04:13 PM
    the calender works great for me cant change the tone for each "appt" but it goes off perfect everyday you do have to remember to set the reminder setting to 0 min. and it will go off at the time you set it
    08-05-10 10:22 AM
    I use trust my BB alarm a lot, but lately the dam phone decides to freeze with the little loading symbol and does not ring. So i have two alarms in the morning LMAO
    08-13-10 12:06 AM
    I get annoyed the alarm clock the buttons for snooze and dismiss are to dang close!

+ I wish it didn't cover up the time.

Those are my only grips, a multiple alarm would be nice but seriously put snooze and dismiss opposite ends.
    08-18-10 01:55 AM
    You might want to take a look at MyAlarm, a free app that lets you set multiple alarms for multiple days, use any .mp3 as your tone, etc. I've been using it for over a year without fail.

MyAlarm

Features:

1. 6 more alarms.
    2. Choose which day it will beep.
    3. Snooze 1, 5 and 10 minutes.
    4. Optionally enter random code to turn off the alarm.
    5. Monophonic tone, midi and mp3 support.
    6. Each alarm has its own tone. Also you can override the individual tone with a global one.
    7. Change the Layout of the application (this is needed to support some older OS version and trackweel models).
    08-18-10 07:02 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD