Douse anyone know where i can get some cool free OTA stuff for my tour? Thanks
    08-05-09 12:01 AM
    im also interested. did you try blackberry app world?
    08-05-09 12:08 AM
    Blackberry App World.
    08-05-09 12:09 AM
    m.crackberry.com also has a list of Free OTA Apps, just visit the site on your BB.
    08-05-09 12:10 AM
    yeah i know all that, all the apps were less than appealing that are free, i guess im just stuck being a prior IPhone user and having thousands of free cool random apps at my disposal lol, thanks anyways guys
    08-05-09 12:12 AM
    What kind of apps are you looking for? I may have some suggestions.
    08-05-09 12:19 AM
    i mean honestly nothing in particular so any suggestions would be rad
    08-05-09 12:26 AM
    If you're into Twitter, UberTwitter is great.
    FMyLife is an amusing timewaster.
    Facebook, of course, if you're into that.
    Ka-Glom is a puzzle game that's available for free in App World, not bad at all for a freebie!
    There's BBScanner that lets you listen to police and emergency frequencies, as well as weather.
    Then the usuals: Google Maps, Flickr, Windows Messenger.
    Shao here in the forums has a couple of good ones too. Start Me Up, I use to let UberTwitter launch automatically on a reboot. Wallpaper Changer (it's a paid app, but worth it!) lets you cycle through wallpapers. I have about 180 wallpapers set on cycle for mine.
    08-05-09 12:31 AM
    this may sound stupid but i was interested in twitter but i dont know how to get started ?
    08-05-09 12:34 AM
    Just go to Twitter.com and sign up and make an account. You've gotta give yourself time to really get into it though. I had it for a few months before I started using it regularly. Helps if you get a bunch of friends into it too. If you listen to podcasts or radio shows, they usually have a twitter feed you can follow. That or news sites like engadget, etc. That's a good place to start.

(side note, going to sleep, not gonna reply for a while...)
    08-05-09 12:38 AM
    So I am looking at the mobile crackberry site and i cant find the BBScanner nor the Fmylife. Can someone tell me wear to find these?
    08-05-09 01:50 AM
    So I am looking at the mobile crackberry site and i cant find the BBScanner nor the Fmylife. Can someone tell me wear to find these?
    Seriously? Open google and type BBScanner or Fmylife and it's the first hit.
    08-05-09 05:21 AM
    The best apps for the blackberry os have been being developed for the storm. The touchscreen allows for a more user friendly experience when it comes to games and what not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 05:58 AM
    BlackBerry App World is very good it lists them price and lets you search for specific programs.
    08-05-09 07:33 AM
    Seriously? Open google and type BBScanner or Fmylife and it's the first hit.
    That "FMyLife" looks pretty cool but there's a BB Application just for it or do you just access it through your BB Browser?
    08-05-09 08:36 AM
    Hey all, here's another thread on this with info (and some links) for dozens of Apps:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/best...e-apps-142700/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 11:52 AM
    That "FMyLife" looks pretty cool but there's a BB Application just for it or do you just access it through your BB Browser?
    There is an app for it, but it is no longer free. It costs $.99 now.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/fmy...hlight=FMyLife
    08-05-09 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD