threaded SMS keeps all your messages from a person together. When you open you SMS app now, you see all your messaged from everyone. With threaded SMS you will basically have 1 entry for each contact, then you click that name and it opens up your entire log with just them. It operates the exact same as AIM, BBM etc.
    06-18-09 06:09 AM
    i grabbed the get empower one.
    I dontreally get what this thing is doing that i dont all ready have?
    My txt messages I get are all ready stringed together wtih the defualt phone software. All i seem to get with this is smileys and color choices.
    did I miss something?
    06-18-09 06:11 AM
    Im with JD ha empower bogus? or do we not have it set up right?
    06-18-09 09:32 AM
    Is 3jam really free? It says it costs 19.99. Did they just start charging?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I clicked the link above, downloaded, installed and am running it now without paying anything. There may be a version that does other things that you may have to pay for.
    06-18-09 11:05 AM
    threaded SMS keeps all your messages from a person together. When you open you SMS app now, you see all your messaged from everyone. With threaded SMS you will basically have 1 entry for each contact, then you click that name and it opens up your entire log with just them. It operates the exact same as AIM, BBM etc.
    to be clear you are saying there with empower sms, there should be just one entry viewable for txting conversations for each contact?
    If so then this program isnt working propely I guess.
    06-18-09 03:12 PM
    I just installed 3jam and I really don't like it. I'm going to try the others but I want to uninstall 3jam. Does anyone know how? It's not showing up on my application list. Please help.

Nvm.. I found it listed as "ReplyAllSMS"
    Last edited by Mweiss1215; 06-20-09 at 09:56 PM.
    06-20-09 08:53 PM
    all i want to do is change my font colors lol
    07-26-09 11:31 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD