Ohhhhhh another mute-the-shutter-sound-app ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 06:06 PM
    Works on the 5.0.0.230 based Tour Hybrid
    11-01-09 06:59 PM
    does this app work on CDMA phone or does it just work on GSM?

11-01-09 08:10 PM
    this is an awesome find..has been working fine on my tour
    11-01-09 10:03 PM
    Folks who can't get this to work could try Peek-a-boo. I love it because it also takes a succession of shots so you can pick the best one or take some good action sequences. It's great if you're watching a presentation and don't want to interrupt with a loud camera noise.

It makes the P key a quick shortcut to your camera too, which is handy, but RIM seems to have reclaimed that key in OS 5 and the P shortcut doesn't work anymore (now it takes you to Phone). Using Peek-a-boo with Quicklaunch is very handy though, and I've hidden the icons to the camera and Peek-a-boo to free up screen space.

11-01-09 10:52 PM
    Many thanks for this app! It's awkward taking pictures in the library with the camera sound, any place quite for that matter.
    11-01-09 11:32 PM
    Folks who can't get this to work could try Peek-a-boo. I love it because it also takes a succession of shots so you can pick the best one or take some good action sequences. It's great if you're watching a presentation and don't want to interrupt with a loud camera noise.

It makes the P key a quick shortcut to your camera too, which is handy, but RIM seems to have reclaimed that key in OS 5 and the P shortcut doesn't work anymore (now it takes you to Phone). Using Peek-a-boo with Quicklaunch is very handy though, and I've hidden the icons to the camera and Peek-a-boo to free up screen space.

Thanks I will check out Peek-a-boo then , im still using the 4.5.0.138 so the "p" shortcut should work on mine for now
    11-05-09 05:49 AM
    I use the peekaboo and it works great for me.
    11-05-09 05:57 AM
    Shutter mute apps typically only work on GSM phones. The Tour is the only CDMA phone at this writing that has a mutable shutter. I use BerryAnnoying, but other apps work on the Tour as well.
    11-05-09 06:42 AM
    This app works for my bold. Thanks a lot!
    11-05-09 11:06 AM
    Thanks! Ive been looking for this.Works great!
    11-05-09 01:32 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD