I'm my search for "guy friendly fonts", I happened to stumble upon this one and thought I'd post it for all you ladies who simply can't have enough hearts on your screen LOL. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=68bc8761

EDIT: pardon my non matching BattEx skin. I don't intend to keep this screen any longer than it takes me to post this LOL
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks BT for the Valentine font. What a way to fuel all of our new addiction How about some Shamrocks for St. Patricks Day? And there are a few holidays to play with
    02-11-11 04:09 AM
    Yet another fun tool to play with on my Berry....woo hoo!

Thanks songbird and BT, you keep our BB's stylin'!
    02-11-11 08:08 AM
    I make my own themes and finding fonts is one of the things I hate the most so this is a plus. Thanks so much!
    02-11-11 09:25 AM
    hey songbird, on one of those sites you listed, fonts for peas, it has a lot of doodles....any way to get those and use them?
    02-11-11 02:04 PM
    im soo glad i found this thread while searching the berry weather thread. i love it! i think i have changed my fonts at least 10 times today...lol. oh, and berry weather icons and fonts at least 5!
    02-11-11 08:20 PM
    im soo glad i found this thread while searching the berry weather thread. i love it! i think i have changed my fonts at least 10 times today...lol. oh, and berry weather icons and fonts at least 5!
    I feel ya! I have looked @ fonts till my eyes crossed today! I dd find some cool walls sotomm will be fun!

02-11-11 09:05 PM
    Songbird, can you outline for me how to post a Dropbox link? OTA? All my files are there. Not in public yet but I can put em there. I know [URL],etc..... Just need to know what to opy, transfer, allow etc....... Thanks!

02-11-11 10:33 PM
    Songbird, can you outline for me how to post a Dropbox link? OTA? All my files are there. Not in public yet but I can put em there. I know [URL],etc..... Just need to know what to opy, transfer, allow etc....... Thanks!

i like to upload and get the links from the computer as it's easier to work with

you want to compile your fonts ttf (i usually put them in a folder). then login to your dropbox account, click on the public folder and then click the upload button. a popup will appear and click "upload" and upload the ttf's. then to share the links here or wherever you want to go to your public folder, highlight the file you want to share and there will be a side popup and click on "copy public link" and copy the link and you can share it with others. the files need to be in the public folder in order to share them

hope that helps!
    02-11-11 10:38 PM
    Dropbox is how I get files from PC to Ipad to BB so I can play w/ it and use the directions. Great! Thx!

02-11-11 10:40 PM
    https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=9a6b3c3c

Somebody check this for me and see if it let's you Dl, please ! This has turned into my "go to" font. Thanks ya'll!

crackedsunshine likes this.
    02-12-11 04:52 PM
    https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=9a6b3c3c

Somebody check this for me and see if it let's you Dl, please ! This has turned into my "go to" font. Thanks ya'll!

Allows me to down load. Going to put on phone now to see what it looks like. Installed and nice.
    Last edited by chucky1; 02-12-11 at 05:09 PM.
    02-12-11 05:01 PM
    Great! Thanks! Glad two know I got it correct! Blasts flawless direction. I think he sent me that font anyway.......... Thanks for that too......

And I didn't forget about SongBird! Blast explained from the BB so easily I would venture to say anyone can do it!

Last edited by JNMEATON; 02-12-11 at 07:41 PM.
    02-12-11 05:07 PM
    Great! Thanks! Glad two know I got it correct! Blasts flawless direction. I think he sent me that font anyway.......... Thanks for that too......

No problem. Thank you for sharing. Now time for me to figure out how to share some of my fonts.
    02-12-11 05:16 PM
    Dropbox is the way to go. I move files from BB to IPad to PC!! Ridiculous!

02-12-11 05:20 PM
    I'm my search for "guy friendly fonts", I happened to stumble upon this one and thought I'd post it for all you ladies who simply can't have enough hearts on your screen LOL. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

EDIT: pardon my non matching BattEx skin. I don't intend to keep this screen any longer than it takes me to post this LOL
    how is your font red here?
    02-13-11 01:04 PM
    how is your font red here?
    Just set the font color in BW's "Homescreen Wallpaper" settings

02-13-11 01:34 PM
    Us "font junkies" needed this. Thank you

you've got that right superstarme! this is great!
    Woooo songbird !!! Thanks for starting this thread
    +100 to that!!!
    Once you have the ttf files extracted from the zip, you then open the font app, click menu and then "install ttf". A dialog box opens allowing you to navigate to the font folder and then the file. Click the file you'd like to install, and in a few seconds, another box will open telling you the font has been installed and giving you the option to apply it right from the app. For the font to be available as a BW font, you have to do a reset

BT, thank you for this! it took me a few tries to figure it out, but i feel like i'm becomin an ol'pro at this stuff now!
    "my name is jnm and i'm an alchoholic and a crack addict...........i mean crackberry addict.............blackberry addict................sorry, i'm nervous...........my first time admitting it................ Damn did i say alchoholic? Oops? Lol
    LMAO JNM! this is an EPIC post!

TY SOOOOO VM for this BT!!

A GREAT BIG HUGE THANK YOU to songbird for starting this thread & to all that have contributed to it. A new addiction in addition to my BattEx & BW skins! LOL I'm having a total blast customizing my berry!
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 02-13-11 at 04:52 PM.
    wendybeee likes this.
    02-13-11 01:44 PM
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21043138/FIGHTT__.ttf

It's my first time using DropBox, so let me know *and apologies* if things are screwy.
    02-13-11 01:58 PM
    A couple of favorites that Blast sent me.........

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=546db20b

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=38564308

02-14-11 05:10 AM
    Looking for a Tribal font. Anybody run across one that works for them yet?

02-14-11 09:43 AM
    Looking for a Tribal font. Anybody run across one that works for them yet?

This is the closest thing I have to tribal

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=0fe640c6
    Last edited by BlastTyrant; 02-14-11 at 10:07 AM.
    02-14-11 10:03 AM

Thanks BT..... After numerous searches and failed downloads I came across this one (VTC Tribal Two) that would work. Its a little rough on the eyes but looks great with BW.

02-14-11 11:12 AM
    looking for a tribal font. Anybody run across one that works for them yet?

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    all the good tribal fonts i have found have been over the 90 kb limit (110kb, 124kb, etc). I even dowloaded on that said it was less and when i un-zipped it it was huge! Sorry! I tried. I will keep my eyes open though...........
    02-14-11 12:22 PM
    is ther an add-on or app to increase file sizes that are accepted? A hack?

02-15-11 05:15 AM
    02-16-11 11:39 PM
196 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD