While I don't have a BB, I change fonts regularly. One of my favorite sites to check out is http://www.kimberlygeswein.com/

She posts some super cute fonts!
    such cute fonts! love it! thanks!
    05-10-11 07:22 PM
    Do you know how to make the fonts more "native". Essentially I get two types of fonts. The ones that show through not only the applications but also the text of the messages that are sent to you (with few exception) and other fons where the text of the messages won't change and will show as with the default native blackberry font....not sure what distinghishes them. This will make the hunt for fonts easier if I could tell right away what type of font they are...thanks!!!

Other than that I love it!!! Thank you for sharing this!!!
    05-13-11 05:02 PM
    While I don't have a BB, I change fonts regularly. One of my favorite sites to check out is http://www.kimberlygeswein.com/

She posts some super cute fonts!

Thanks! I grabbed o few from there. This is my new found love haha. Themes, wallpapers, berryweather, and now fonts. Phew!

Does anyone by chance have the comfortaa font? I've done some searches, but their file sizes are always too large.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 06:29 PM
    Thanks! I grabbed o few from there. This is my new found love haha. Themes, wallpapers, berryweather, and now fonts. Phew!

Does anyone by chance have the comfortaa font? I've done some searches, but their file sizes are always too large.

I know that P1nk D1amonds has the comfortaa font. Maybe, if you ask her real nice, she will put up the zip file or a download link for you But, I think it is in this thread. I will see what I can find and let you know nepr21
    05-15-11 09:34 PM

It's on page 9
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    05-16-11 10:31 AM
    It's on page 9
    Oh my goodness. I've been thru all these pages multipul times to grab different fonts and never caught on to that. Thank you guys so much.

05-16-11 10:36 AM
    what can we do in the event a font file size is too large.. ? is it possible to have it resized. if yes, how do we go about doing it? anyone knows?
    05-24-11 11:45 PM
    what can we do in the event a font file size is too large.. ? is it possible to have it resized. if yes, how do we go about doing it? anyone knows?
    Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about a font that is too large a file size. All you can do is look for something similar. Sorry.
    daintylady likes this.
    05-25-11 06:08 AM
    which version do most of you have? saw ver 2.8 at the appstore. ver 1.9 seems popular for some reason?
    06-02-11 09:04 PM
    I'm using v.2.8... No problems... Think you're seeing when the app first came out and peole were jumping on it... Latest version is stable with a few new fonts... I just updated a few dyas ago...

06-02-11 10:37 PM
    eh? i thought i'd replied. .. in my font collection, I no longer have the option to "Install ttf" so that I can download .ttf fonts saved on my media card? D:
    06-08-11 07:36 PM
    06-13-11 05:02 PM
    Thank you songbird!

06-13-11 09:42 PM
    Thanks Songbird for the new fonts!!

Also I was wondering if anyone knows why this app is no longer available? My niece's 3G Curve screen went bad after two months. When they sent a refurbished one it came with OS 6 (she was running OS 5). My sister and I are trying to get her apps switched and replaced but font collection comes up as no longer in the crackberry cataloge.
    06-16-11 11:16 AM
    Not sure if this is the right place for this but a search on Google didn't bring anything up other than a few threads that no responses were on. Plus I didn't feel like resurrecting the dead so here goes.

After I install a font and do a battery re pull should the font still be installed? It seems to always revert back to a stock BB font without the one I installed in the fonts section under display. This is on 6.0.0.522 on my Style.
    06-16-11 11:59 AM
    I don't have a Style but my font usually stays put after a battery pull. I'm using the (paid) Font Collection app.
    06-16-11 01:56 PM
    06-22-11 04:40 PM
    07-19-11 01:46 PM
    LOVE these! thanks for sharing, megan!
    07-19-11 07:55 PM
    07-20-11 12:17 PM
    Thanks megan sooo much for your time in finding and posting these wonderful fonts for us
    07-20-11 12:34 PM
    Yes, thank you!!

07-22-11 02:40 PM
    Any idea from where i can download this app? not available on any store I just wanna install custom font
    08-27-11 02:30 PM
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...hBXLosLJVBFimQ

This link should work for it!

08-27-11 04:41 PM
    ive downloaded a bunch of the fonts that i like. i'm using font collection and i have no idea how to find them to use them on my phone or unzip them or anything help please
    First thing you should do and I find it easy to work with later is to create a fonts folder. You can keep all the ttf files here and it'll be easy to access to it when you open through the fonts app. You'll need to download the font files and if you've created a fonts folder, download the file there. Open the fonts app, click the bb menu button and select "instal ttf". There will be a pop up and you'll need to find the file you'd like to open. Here's why I like to create a fonts folder so I know where they are. Once you've installed the font it will as you if you would like to set the font. You can choose yes or no and also change your fonts under display in the bb settings under options. Hope this helps you out

08-27-11 05:50 PM
196 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD