If this has been mentioned before, I'm sorry, but last night I noticed a connection between berryweather and fonts collection app. I few times I tried to install fonts the fonts app would freeze up my phone and not open. I would have to reboot and wait a few days to try again. Other times it would work fine. Thinking back I remembered which themes I was using and the difference between the not working and working ones. I realized with the working themes I wasn't using berryweather wallpaper. I tested my theory and was right. I disabled berryweather wallpaper and fonts collection worked flawlessy. When I was done installing I just re-enable berryweather wallpaper. I just wanted to pass that along bit of information in case any one else has that issue.
    This is another problem that may be specific to certain BB models and/or OS's. I've always got BW homescreen option on, and never had FontCollection freeze up when installing or changing fonts. I guess the dev hasn't worked out all the bugs, yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 10:58 PM
    TYvm for the fonts BT! I've taking quite a liking to the Phrixus one as well!
    03-02-11 08:02 AM
    TYvm for the fonts BT! I've taking quite a liking to the Phrixus one as well!
    You're welcome!

03-02-11 08:19 AM
    Thank you for those fonts Blast! I am especially loving Path, Thong and LaPeruta

03-02-11 10:10 AM
    Thank you for those fonts Blast! I am especially loving Path, Thong and LaPeruta

Sure, anytime!

03-02-11 11:07 AM
    thanks for creating this post but im still having trouble trying to add fonts ive downloaded into font collection. ive used the download links that some of you posted on this thread & then tried refreshing font collection & nothing worked. then i downloaded filescout onto my phone & downloaded fonts as .zip files onto my phone & extracted them & they still dont show up in font collection. ive also followed everyones instructions on this post & nothing works. ive even done a battery pull. could it not be working because im using the free version of font collection? if not can someone please help me understand what i may be doing wrong please?

thanks in advance!
    03-06-11 02:08 PM
    thanks for creating this post but im still having trouble trying to add fonts ive downloaded into font collection. ive used the download links that some of you posted on this thread & then tried refreshing font collection & nothing worked. then i downloaded filescout onto my phone & downloaded fonts as .zip files onto my phone & extracted them & they still dont show up in font collection. ive also followed everyones instructions on this post & nothing works. ive even done a battery pull. could it not be working because im using the free version of font collection? if not can someone please help me understand what i may be doing wrong please?

thanks in advance!
    That's probably what it is, that you're using the free version. Pay for it ..worth it! Also if you use the promo discount code MBHD20 you'll pay .79

03-06-11 11:14 PM

thanks in advance!
    Open font collection , menu , lokk for install TTF , select from device or sdcard (where u extract the zip file) , search for font name (*.ttf).

03-07-11 08:29 AM
    Open font collection , menu , lokk for install TTF , select from device or sdcard (where u extract the zip file) , search for font name (*.ttf).

I was going to suggest this as well but the user says they've followed directions to what this thread has said to do so the only thing I can think of is that they're using the free version. Unless the free version allow you to use your own fonts?

03-07-11 08:40 AM
    great... more stuff for me to f**k around with on my phone... sigh... between fonts, themes, wallpapers and apps, i'm never going to get anything done... thanks guys!
    no seriously: thanks!!
    03-07-11 04:10 PM
    Perhaps someone here can help me, as I have been having a real difficult time trying to find "just the right font".

What I am looking for is a condensed, squarish, font. I just downloaded and installed "Relaxia Free" from a few pages pack, and it is close. I guess what I am really looking for is a cross between Waukegan LDO, CPMono_v07Plain, and Relaxia. I need condensed to fit on my deToday home screen calendar/WeatherBerry display.

Anybody have any ideas? I would truly appreciate it!
    03-07-11 04:44 PM
    03-07-11 08:27 PM
    great... more stuff for me to f**k around with on my phone... sigh... between fonts, themes, wallpapers and apps, i'm never going to get anything done... thanks guys!
    no seriously: thanks!!
    I totally second that! Crackberry is my home page at work and from the time I come in I check to see what's new before I do ANYTHING and it remains open the entire day
    03-08-11 01:06 PM
    Diddo!!

03-08-11 01:15 PM
    I found a font I would really like to use but it's over 90kb. Is there anyway to make a font file smaller? Thanks
    03-21-11 09:41 AM
    I found a font I would really like to use but it's over 90kb. Is there anyway to make a font file smaller? Thanks
    I have asked this question of Blast a half dozen times hoping for a different answer and he always give a resounding, NO! Sorry!
    sugarbaby85 likes this.
    03-21-11 09:44 AM
    I have asked this question of Blast a half dozen times hoping for a different answer and he always give a resounding, NO! Sorry!
    Thank you :-s
    03-21-11 10:17 AM
    hi i'm new to this and was wondering if someone might be able to help me. i'm looking for the 'chococooky' font. i think its an android font but some themers have used it for their themes. i've tried downloading a file from an android site but its too big to load onto my BB - it wont take anything above 90kb! Could anyone offer me advice or have a smaller file they could share I cant find it anywhere?! Please and thank you in advance!
    03-26-11 11:40 AM
    I hope someone can do this for me? I found a font at refont.com and dafont.com(same font) that I would like to use, but it says that it is 65kb but when I download and try to use it, it says its too large. When I go into my sd card it shows it at 100kb, which is in fact too large. My question is, can someone shrink it down for use? The font is Mia's Scribblings, found under the Script/Various heading. Someone let me know if it can be done.....TIA
    04-10-11 03:51 AM
    brilliant thread.

awesome
    04-12-11 03:11 PM
    This would sure be a great thread to have a sticky!!! Love it!!

04-15-11 11:10 AM

Cool new font!! Thx again Blast!
    04-18-11 06:46 PM
    sigh so many fonts and only one device lol too bad we couldn't customize our phones to have a different font in every app!

thank you songbird for starting this thread and thank you to everyone who has contributed!
    05-04-11 01:39 PM
    Will this work on the 9800?? Thanks.
    05-09-11 08:29 PM
    While I don't have a BB, I change fonts regularly. One of my favorite sites to check out is http://www.kimberlygeswein.com/

She posts some super cute fonts!
    puddin78, peege, Carterism and 7 others like this.
    05-10-11 04:17 PM
196 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD