be prepared, this is quickly addictive lol

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    very quickly......addictive.....my fingers are trembling......withdrawls......................... .
    02-09-11 11:17 AM
    Sad when the first thing I do in the morning is adjust FONTS!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same here!
    02-09-11 11:34 AM
    very quickly......addictive.....my fingers are trembling......withdrawls......................... .
    There's a support group for that. I'm actually the first member...LOL
    02-09-11 11:36 AM
    last night as i prepared myself for what i was sure to be a disaster i was pleasantly surprised. I'm using filescout to transfer files.

1. Unzip
    2. The files will be there "below" the unzipped file. (in the same vicinity?)
    3. Copy to vclipboard.
    4. Go to font file
    5. On menu and find "move ******** to this file"

and it shows up there.

Hope this helps

AND INSTALL THROUGH APP.
    Thanks for posting these It will help me when I get home from work and get started on my new addiction
    02-09-11 12:45 PM
    Thanks Songbird and BT for posting these great fonts!

And here comes....yet another addiction @.@
    02-09-11 01:34 PM
    Sad when the first thing I do in the morning is adjust FONTS!!!!

Yep - and from there it's the wallie, bw set, and battex skin. My problem is I want them all, greedy thing that I am.

02-09-11 01:37 PM
    Yep - and from there it's the wallie, bw set, and battex skin. My problem is I want them all, greedy thing that I am.

same it's my outlet from the world my little blackberry :')
    02-09-11 02:03 PM
    "my name is jnm and i'm an alchoholic and a crack addict...........i mean crackberry addict.............blackberry addict................sorry, i'm nervous...........my first time admitting it................ Damn did i say alchoholic? Oops? Lol
    jules966 likes this.
    02-09-11 03:09 PM
    ROTFLMAO!! How sad are we?? Too funny!!

02-09-11 05:12 PM
    "Hi jnm..."
    02-09-11 05:43 PM
    What up, yo!!!!!! Great to see all our veweather friends comn across! This developer is gonna love us!!!! Especially blast and SB!!!

02-09-11 05:57 PM
    Does this work okay with OS6? Just wanna make sure it's compatible before I buy it. And also is it transferable to a different Blackberry in case I purchase a new device soon?
    02-09-11 06:20 PM
    Does this work okay with OS6? Just wanna make sure it's compatible before I buy it. And also is it transferable to a different Blackberry in case I purchase a new device soon?
    Definitely works with OS 6 cuz that's what I'm using. You'd have to ask the developer abt being able to transfer it. You're gonna love it - too much fun!

gbons likes this.
    02-09-11 07:08 PM
    hi guys! I am new to this whole "font" phenomena, must say though... Loving it! I saw that someone mentioned changing their font within Berryweather... How are u doing this? When I try it, I only get the stock BB fonts even though I have installed the others and I am able to see them on my phone.

Also, this may be a silly question... But a girl can dream... Are there dif font colors by any chance?
    02-09-11 07:23 PM
    Thank u Songbird, the ones u posted are so pretty, ur feeding my addiction, lol!

02-09-11 09:12 PM
    hi guys! I am new to this whole "font" phenomena, must say though... Loving it! I saw that someone mentioned changing their font within Berryweather... How are u doing this? When I try it, I only get the stock BB fonts even though I have installed the others and I am able to see them on my phone.

Also, this may be a silly question... But a girl can dream... Are there dif font colors by any chance?
    If u have the app and dl'd them and got em to a file u created just do a reset. Reset is the key. Blast said he normally dl'ds several and does one for all of em. Hope this helps!

02-09-11 09:16 PM
    If u have the app and dl'd them and got em to a file u created just do a reset. Reset is the key. Blast said he normally dl'ds several and does one for all of em. Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! It did work. Thanks for the tip
    02-10-11 07:44 AM
    I must have looked @ 2000 fonts today. I just can't make a decision. Damn!

02-10-11 06:25 PM
    well, just got 2 new addictions in the past 2 days....lol. berry weather icons and now the fonts....i already have too many themes....what next?
    02-10-11 07:35 PM
    well, just got 2 new addictions in the past 2 days....lol. berry weather icons and now the fonts....i already have too many themes....what next?

Well if it makes you feel any better I saved $100 last month not buying themes and apps by just learning icons and fonts!!!!! Lol!

02-10-11 07:37 PM
    Well if it makes you feel any better I saved $100 last month not buying themes and apps by just learning icons and fonts!!!!! Lol!

lol....i cant do anymore on my phone for the next few days til my bill goes to the next month because i have downloaded so much that im not far from goin over my data package...lol
    02-10-11 10:26 PM
    I'm my search for "guy friendly fonts", I happened to stumble upon this one and thought I'd post it for all you ladies who simply can't have enough hearts on your screen LOL. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=68bc8761

EDIT: pardon my non matching BattEx skin. I don't intend to keep this screen any longer than it takes me to post this LOL
    Last edited by BlastTyrant; 02-10-11 at 11:07 PM.
    02-10-11 11:04 PM
    I'm my search for "guy friendly fonts", I happened to stumble upon this one and thought I'd post it for all you ladies who simply can't have enough hearts on your screen LOL. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Publi...%3D&w=68bc8761

EDIT: pardon my non matching BattEx skin. I don't intend to keep this screen any longer than it takes me to post this LOL
    nice looking font! where are you that it's 9 degrees? need some hot cocoa!
    02-10-11 11:54 PM
    nice looking font! where are you that it's 9 degrees? need some hot cocoa!
    Tonight, I'm in NY. And that 9 deg isn't gonna be around for long. The low tonight is -3. Hot cocoa would be a good way to START warming up....

02-10-11 11:59 PM
    Songbird thank you for posting those fonts! I've been meaning to check out those sites you recommended but I cannot find my usb! I usually put it back in its original wrapping and back in the box when I'm done with it but apparently I didn't the last time I used it! Grrr! So yea just want to say thanks for some of those fonts. They're lovely

02-11-11 12:42 AM
196 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD