So i managed to move my FML app from my Storm to my new Tour but it only works half the time if not less, some times it will show the post other times it says updating like normal and then doesn't display anything... any ideas on how i can get it to work properly? it worked/works great on my storm...
    07-28-09 02:07 AM
    hopefully someone can help i just bought it a few nights ago and havent gotten it to work one bit says connection error or some sort and i cant get anything to work with it and i have allowed EVERYTHING so im just waiting for something lol
    07-28-09 02:10 AM
    Bought it? Its free! Or atleast I got it free. I get that issue once in a while too. But I have noticed that the website itself is sometimes funky on a regular computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 02:52 AM
    yea i got it free too a while back... now they charge 99cents for it on crackberry app store .. still worth it imo
    07-28-09 03:16 AM
    "Today, I bought an app that everyone else got for free. It only works half the time. FML"
    07-28-09 11:35 AM
    "Today, I bought an app that everyone else got for free. It only works half the time. FML"
    i agree your life sucks (1)
    07-28-09 01:52 PM
    Damn, but yeah, the free one wasn't working anymore. So I guess it costs 99 cents now, not bad tho

08-02-09 05:36 AM
    I emailed the developer after I purchased it and it didn't work. He told me to change the connection to TCP/IP and it works like a charm. The paid version of the app is so much nicer than the free version I had on my Curve.

08-02-09 07:01 AM
    Sorry about lacking BIS-B connections guys. It is just as frustrating for me. I spent an hour on the phone with someone hoping they would let me become an Alliance partner before September 1st when they open up applications for new partners. I was able to become a partner but they aren't taking applications for using the BIS-B connections until the 1st of September. Looks like we have 3 weeks now...
    08-08-09 11:44 PM
    i still cant get mine to connect on any of the connection types
    08-10-09 11:09 PM
    I had the app when it was free, but now it makes me pay.
    Is there any way that I can get it again, for free?
    08-12-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD