Ok, my question is, is there a way to get FM radio on my storm. Id like to use my iPOD with my iTRIP (fm transmitter) to listen to music off of my storm. I like to do alot of car repairs and fishing and stuff, and would much rather just leave both devices in my tackle box or such, to listen to music rather then lugging around a stereo or portable speakers. Sure i can load music onto my sd card in my storm, but with 100+ gigs on the ipod, it would just make it easier.
    06-12-10 10:38 AM
    I like to use Slacker Radio or Pandora to listen to music in my car through the blackberry (not FM, but a lot less commercials).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 06:29 PM
    I like to use Slacker Radio or Pandora to listen to music in my car through the blackberry (not FM, but a lot less commercials).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah i use slacker too, but it seems the quality of music on there has gone down the tubes. Its too pop and Highschoolish if you know what i mean..I cant get any hardcore hiphop or anything on there, it sounds like new MTV which i hate.

So i like to use my ipod alot. Guess no one has tried to get FM radio on their phone, or at least some sort of app that allows FM frequencies..I just need 87.9 lol. Not saying i want to listen to z100 or anything.
    06-12-10 07:07 PM
    Yeah i use slacker too, but it seems the quality of music on there has gone down the tubes. Its too pop and Highschoolish if you know what i mean..I cant get any hardcore hiphop or anything on there, it sounds like new MTV which i hate.

So i like to use my ipod alot. Guess no one has tried to get FM radio on their phone, or at least some sort of app that allows FM frequencies..I just need 87.9 lol. Not saying i want to listen to z100 or anything.
    I don't know what 87.9 is but if it's a Clear Channel station you can use an app called iheartradio.
    06-12-10 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD